k12

engine cutting out when air con switched on feon reading in danger zone anyone got any ideas why
You may want to check your electrical system properly first to make sure your alternator is up to scratch, should be no other reason I can think of for it cutting out just because you switch A/C on.

If that does not show any defects then you will need a shorter belt so you can just bypass the A/C pump. Take a measurement of your current belt and then use some simple measurements to guestimate the size of the new belt you will need. Never bypassed A/C pump on a Micra but have done on other vehicles.

thanks jimyh thought that my self just wanted a second app i live in Govan have a breakers yard that specializes in salvage damaged Jap cars just round the corner any time you need parts give me a message i would be pleased to give you a intro to the guys that work there very helpfull and cheap

You may want to check your electrical system properly first to make sure your alternator is up to scratch, should be no other reason I can think of for it cutting out just because you switch A/C on.

If that does not show any defects then you will need a shorter belt so you can just bypass the A/C pump. Take a measurement of your current belt and then use some simple measurements to guestimate the size of the new belt you will need. Never bypassed A/C pump on a Micra but have done on other vehicles.