K12 with a difference...

solarice

Ex. Club Member
Dont think this has been posted up before, but i found this company (while trawling the net) offering this modification for the K12.

Nissan Ritz

The same company has one listed on yahoo auctions aswell, no idea if thats to buy a complete one or to commission one...so if theres anyone who fancies spending aload of money :D

Yahoo Auction Link

I actually quite like it... :)

Well admittedly, they're... different...
Hmm not entirely keen on them, I have to say....

Makes me worry what sites you look at though! :laugh:

lol, i found that searching "k11" on yahoo auctions japan....honest :)

i think they are like or hate...but i think they're wierd enough to be a like...lol.

whoa whoa whoa stop dissin the k12s grr lol (gets out fake gun and starts shootin people) they grow on ya and to be honest ive never had a car that has as much personality as a micra ,even tho micras are ment for girls as that is what they were built for and aimed at lol, these conversions i admit are a load of tosh tho lol.

i wasn't dissen them was just saying i dont like that conversion. buy a 500 if you want a car that looks like one!

lol, ok then guess im the only one who kinda likes them. :D Im looking at it more of a techinal exercise point of view mind...cos you gotta admit alot of work has gone into getting the front and rear end to be changed that dramitcally.

ok people imagine this, that kit on the 350sr mid engined k12 :D ULTIMATE SLEEPER!!!!

i saw one of those ritz on saturday in Newcastle the day after i read this thread! i was shocked when i saw it! it was black, and i have to say, asmuch as i would love to hate it, i LOVED it! would have been a different story if it was yellow i guess.

i saw one of those ritz on saturday in Newcastle the day after i read this thread! i was shocked when i saw it! it was black, and i have to say, asmuch as i would love to hate it, i LOVED it! would have been a different story if it was yellow i guess.

:eek: really? i might have to keep an eye out for it...wouldnt mind seeing one in the flesh...

the roof lines all wrong..... and the back is just but ugly, (but its like a k12 with the rear window looking like an afterthaught) but on a 2 door would look ok, and in black where you cant tell what it is..lol

Back