k12 timing chain issue? help

So the issues are, when slowing down for junctions etc the car turns off, feels very unresponsive when speeding up, and feels like the car shakes a lot when moving slow in 1st or 2nd gear. So i had a diagnostics done and that pointed out that i needed a new lambda sensor, cam sensor, crankshaft sensor. Got that work done to it and it worked fine, felt like a new car, for a few days...then it stated turning off again when decelerating etc. So i took it to Nissan and was told it might be the timing chain and would cost me £1300 with them. I assume i can get it done a lot cheaper at my local garage so will be taking it to them today to see what they have to say, but wanted more peoples opinions on the issue and the possible fixes. It's a 05 plate 1.0 k12.
Thank you

So the issues are, when slowing down for junctions etc the car turns off, feels very unresponsive when speeding up, and feels like the car shakes a lot when moving slow in 1st or 2nd gear. So i had a diagnostics done and that pointed out that i needed a new lambda sensor, cam sensor, crankshaft sensor. Got that work done to it and it worked fine, felt like a new car, for a few days...then it stated turning off again when decelerating etc. So i took it to Nissan and was told it might be the timing chain and would cost me £1300 with them. I assume i can get it done a lot cheaper at my local garage so will be taking it to them today to see what they have to say, but wanted more peoples opinions on the issue and the possible fixes. It's a 05 plate 1.0 k12.
Thank you

Reposition Cam Sensor; ~via no cost DIY improvise, adapt and overcome work around the dreaded K12 timing stretch! Here’s what may help you to overcome the chain problem at little or no cost except dedication of time, research and hard work effort.

Reference: https://www.micra.org.uk/threads/micra-k12-timing-stretch.66900/

Improvise, adapt and overcome the problem while controlling costs!