K12 standard bluetooth radio - can it do bluetooth music also?

Hi,

I was wondering if there is anyway to play music from my phone to this head unit please? I've got the bluetooth calls setup without any problems, but I can't figure out whether it can play music also.

WrF9sAN.jpg

Thanks!

I have the same stereo and I don’t think you can stream music over bluetooth. I plug my phone into the 3.5mm port and select AUX when I want to listen to podcasts/music.

You can use your iphone if you install a ipod docking system. A lot of micra's 25 th edition have this option. I will send you a picture if you are interested....i am sure i have one but i have to search for it.....

Sent from my W_C800 using Micra Sports Club mobile app
Hi i have the 25th edition micra do you know where the AUX is or how i would connect my music in the car any other way?

Hi i have the 25th edition micra do you know where the AUX is or how i would connect my music in the car any other way?
Just bought a 25th edition C+C myself and I’ve disconnected the iPod dock and replaced it with the standard Aux socket. I’m in the process of getting the wiring correct as it has a spare connector for the aux socket. But doesn’t work when I select the Aux button on the radio. Here’s some pics of the process.
6833C81B-0D94-4B14-AB24-C5A6BD915827.jpeg
44019EBB-D139-4FE4-8104-4C8608B4961D.jpeg
A3EEF996-4997-4CDF-BD0B-44CFE4660F2D.jpeg