K12 Side Skirts

How do the K12 Micra side skirts attach? Do they just clip on somehow? On the underside of my sills there are what appear to be circular fastenings of some kind, and I'm assuming that's what they're for, but can't work out how they are used.
is it easy? If so, I'll get some off Ebay and paint them myself. I'm assuming it uses special fasteners, which will probably be missing or broken on a second hand set. Can these be had from a Nissan dealer without remortgaging my house? Anyone fitted them on a car that wasn't meant to have them?
The car is a 2010 N-Tec, which I pick up on Saturday!! I love the look of the Acenta Plus, Sport and Tekna side skirts, and think they'll look fab on the N-Tec with it's side trims as well.

Hi David. Any update on this?

I've spoken to Nissan about getting the clips, but they cost a fortune. Interested to see if you've pursued this any more.

Not yet, no. I've yet to find some at the right price that aren't damaged in some way. How much did Nissan want for the clips?

I can't remember the exact figure, but it was somewhere around £45; that's for 6 male clips and 6 female (3 male & female either side). I'm not up for that personally!

How do the K12 Micra side skirts attach? Do they just clip on somehow? On the underside of my sills there are what appear to be circular fastenings of some kind, and I'm assuming that's what they're for, but can't work out how they are used.
is it easy? If so, I'll get some off Ebay and paint them myself. I'm assuming it uses special fasteners, which will probably be missing or broken on a second hand set. Can these be had from a Nissan dealer without remortgaging my house? Anyone fitted them on a car that wasn't meant to have them?
The car is a 2010 N-Tec, which I pick up on Saturday!! I love the look of the Acenta Plus, Sport and Tekna side skirts, and think they'll look fab on the N-Tec with it's side trims as well.
Hi mate. Side skirts are attached with 2/3 (can't remember) T shape bolts and nuts. Holes are already there covered with plastic seals. Remove and attached the side skirts.

Attachments

• 205_gti_rear_bumper_t_shaped_bolts_rear_bumper.600.jpeg
    205_gti_rear_bumper_t_shaped_bolts_rear_bumper.600.jpeg
    50.3 KB · Views: 258
Hi, I also have a 2010 n-tec, do you have a link to where u bought the side skirts from? TIA

Side Skirts for the K12 Micra are pretty hard to find, However the part No for these are: 76850 BC4 & 76851 BC4. I have also located some but you will have to have them sprayed to match the colour of your car.:unsure:

Side Skirts for the K12 Micra are pretty hard to find, However the part No for these are: 76850 BC4 & 76851 BC4. I have also located some but you will have to have them sprayed to match the colour of your car.:unsure:
Thank you! My Micra is black anyway so they are perfect ?

E36 E46 Side skirts are pretty forgiving to fit on quite a few different cars I’ve used them on few over the years just cut the back or front off as there Long. Can be held on with ebt stickerfkex from screwfix or screwed on . There cheap to buy as a pair used. Never used on a micra yet myself so no pics.