K12 Radio Codes

K12 Radio Code Thread

This is the official thread for K12 radio codes.

Please provide your serial number (starting with BP) in reply to this thread.

Please bear in mind that the generous people that provide these codes do so in their spare time so please be patient when requesting a code.
Hi there could anyone tell me the radio code for my wife's micra. cables that go through the rear hatch back had broken and destroyed the battery. Really appreciate anyone's help.
Bp5387 6 1120371

Hi there could anyone tell me the radio code for my wife's micra. cables that go through the rear hatch back had broken and destroyed the battery. Really appreciate anyone's help.
Bp5387 6 1120371
Could someone let me know if I'm on the right thread please. I'm relatively new to the site and a bit unsure if I'm doing this correctly
Many thanks

K12 Radio Code Thread

Please bear in mind that the generous people that provide these codes do so in their spare time so please be patient when requesting a code.
Hi I've just replaced my battery but I don't have my code can you please help serial is BP536258433800 many thanks

K12 Radio Code Thread

Bp334947254455

With all due respect, please WAIT!;) :coffee:
Hi
The kindly old gent who sold me the car didn't have the code but showed me how to bypass it. It is a bit of a carry on so I would like to use a code.
I can enter 4 digits code without waiting an hour but is the code specific to that radio or will others work/ When I enter a code from these pages the volume button doesn't do anything. Will I have to bite the bullet and find the BP number by extracting it? Or wait an hour and then try?

Mika The Finn

Site Supporter
Hi
The kindly old gent who sold me the car didn't have the code but showed me how to bypass it. It is a bit of a carry on so I would like to use a code.
I can enter 4 digits code without waiting an hour but is the code specific to that radio or will others work/ When I enter a code from these pages the volume button doesn't do anything. Will I have to bite the bullet and find the BP number by extracting it? Or wait an hour and then try?
You have to bite the bullet and find the BP number by extracting it?:unsure:;)

Hi
Hi. The code is different for each serial number. You can find it behind the stereo. Mine was a bit of a nightmare to get to. It was also bolted in from above. Figured out that I had to pop off the top of the dashboard to get it out. It will pop off like a door card. Hope this helps

Hi. The code is different for each serial number. You can find it behind the stereo. Mine was a bit of a nightmare to get to. It was also bolted in from above. Figured out that I had to pop off the top of the dashboard to get it out. It will pop off like a door card. Hope this helps
Thanks for the reply. I will just keep doing the "three finger" technique as I really don't wish to disturb the dash.

Mika The Finn

Site Supporter
Thanks for the reply. I meant extracting the Radio from the dash and reading the BP number. I will continue with the "three finger technique" to bypass the code as I have no wish to disturb the dash. Regards.
Don't be a wimp! Be brave! ;)
If you can use screwdriver and 10mm wrench/socket, YouTube video below tells you how! :unsure:
There is several videos available! :)

Nissan Micra 2009 - Stereo remove - replace 4:45

Last edited:
Hello, Could you please let me know the code for my stereo?

it's a Nissan MMR#2 CD-G BLAUPUNKT 7647383318

BP7383 A 9407356

Cheers in advance.

Last edited:
Hello, Could you please let me know the code for my stereo?

it's a Nissan MM CD-K BLAUPUNKT-WERKE GMBH 7643349318

BP334958148756

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Many thanks
1651413935368.png

Hi. Would you please provide the radio code for my son's K12 2007 micra?
The serial number is:
BP538471207848
It is an original Blaupunkt radio.
Many thanks
Will

hi all
Previous owner didn’t know the code so any member willing to help me out I will appreciate.
Radio serial is: BP536556447895

thx in advence

Hi, following battery removal on my Micra C C I put in code 2582 but pressing the up button did not enter the code. Can someone check if the code is correct? BP538471215617 . Thanks in anticipation
Apologies for the delay in seeing this.....the number that you need is 1340...