K12 Radio Codes

K12 Radio Code Thread

This is the official thread for K12 radio codes.

Please provide your serial number (starting with BP) in reply to this thread.

Please bear in mind that the generous people that provide these codes do so in their spare time so please be patient when requesting a code.
looking for code for nissan micra k12 serial number BP – 5387 6 1143135

Please help: I changed the battery of my Nissan Micra c + c 2006 and since then the radipt has not worked. I did not know what the security code was and I was trying to guess. "Wait 1 h" appeared on the display. I applied the trick with the 1, 4 and on-off buttons and the radio worked. But after I turned off the contact, I have to repeat the procedure all the time. Then I found the security code, but I do not know how to enter it because there is no such option, "wait 1 h" constantly appears.

Sent from my SM-G985F using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Mika The Finn

Site Supporter
Please help: I changed the battery of my Nissan Micra c + c 2006 and since then the radipt has not worked. I did not know what the security code was and I was trying to guess. "Wait 1 h" appeared on the display. I applied the trick with the 1, 4 and on-off buttons and the radio worked. But after I turned off the contact, I have to repeat the procedure all the time. Then I found the security code, but I do not know how to enter it because there is no such option, "wait 1 h" constantly appears.

Sent from my SM-G985F using Micra Sports Club mobile app
Read previous radio code request messages!

You need to provide serial number of radio! BPxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It's on sticker behind the radio, you need to remove it from your dash.

Mika The Finn

Site Supporter
Hi there everyone, I am in deep need of a radio code and would be very helpful if anyone could help

Serial number : 9596903
Model number : 7612830031
Date : 10.10.08

It's on sticker behind the radio, you need to remove it from your dash.

K12 Radio Code Thread

Please bear in mind that the generous people that provide these codes do so in their spare time so please be patient when requesting a code.
Bp334958136948

K12 Radio Code Thread

Andy, I don’t use forums hardly at all and have absolutely no idea how to even ask for help on here so trying this. My daughter at Uni has a Micra Sport+ who’s battery died…she took it to Halfords and they changed the battery without taking precautions about disconnecting the radio leaving her now without a radio and 4 CDs stuck in the player. She took it to the Nissan dealership close by and they’re unable to help as the labels have come off the radio so they have no serial numbers etc to enable them to retrieve a code? I find that strange but there you go! She purchased the car used so no radio code was provided by garage we got it from. All we have is the paperwork in car with the attached info. Can you help us please? It’s been over a month now and she’s desperate for music in her at while she drives especially the long journey home to Cornwall. Any help would be so much appreciated.

Attachments

• DFC00855-E671-4A31-82F9-E19E6F2869E9.jpeg
    DFC00855-E671-4A31-82F9-E19E6F2869E9.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 103
  • C7ED2870-E836-4BE3-887F-B6C157924459.jpeg
    C7ED2870-E836-4BE3-887F-B6C157924459.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 90

Mika The Finn

Site Supporter
Hullo
Please can l have the code for my k12 stereo?
P. S. I dropped my socket inside the dash removing the 10mm ?
Moi Annabanana! ;)

It's on sticker behind the radio, you need to remove it from your dash :unsure:

Moi Annabanana! ;)

It's on sticker behind the radio, you need to remove it from your dash :unsure:
I am an idiot, I have the number (hence the dropped socket) just forgot to add it to my post doh
BP536556447317
Thank you

Last edited:
K12 Radio Code Thread

Hi could I get the code for BP334947327011
Thank you

hey could you please help me out with my code thank you :)
serial nos: BP538753301985
been driving without music for a very long time now haha

Last edited:
Hi, need for code

BP334958127898

By the way, i take glovebox off and change the a/c filter, there i was able to see back of the radio and the serial, so there was no need to take radio away from the dash.

Last edited: