K12 Radio Codes

Hi chums, my daughters first micra has the same problem and we don't have the code for the radio. could you guys find the code? the number is BP538471196337. Any help would be great :)

Hi everyone,
The sticker on the back of my partners radio is missing so only have the BP number stamped into the radio:
BP334947317786.
If the VIN number would also help I'd be happy to provide that.
Thanks in advance!

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi everyone,
The sticker on the back of my partners radio is missing so only have the BP number stamped into the radio:
BP334947317786.
If the VIN number would also help I'd be happy to provide that.
Thanks in advance!
VIN number not needed, from the 'BP' number supplied either 6555 or 0555 should sort out your problem.....

VIN number not needed, from the 'BP' number supplied either 6555 or 0555 should sort out your problem.....
6555 worked perfectly! I can't thank you enough. Several Nissan employee's told me it would be impossible with just the BP number... you've just saved us a trip to the dealership to plug in their "fancy machine"!

Hi , Please help me with the code
IMG_20210714_070250.jpg

K12 Radio Code Thread

This is the official thread for K12 radio codes.

Please provide your serial number (starting with BP) in reply to this thread.

Please bear in mind that the generous people that provide these codes do so in their spare time so please be patient when requesting a code.
Hi All
Trying to obtain the radio code for Daughters 2003 Micra
BP234632510868
7 642 346 318
It's a Blaupunkt unit
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Many thanks
Andy

K12 Radio Code Thread

Please bear in mind that the generous people that provide these codes do so in their spare time so please be patient when requesting a code.
BP5365

K12 Radio Code Thread