K12 Radio Codes

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hello guys.
Please could any one help me with code for my radio. I have opened the radio but couldn't find any serial number starting with BP
But was able to get these numbers:
K122061173
Many thanks in advance!
No 'BP' stated on the radio then it wont be made by BlauPunkt and as such I can't supply a code.......The 12 digit number is NOT a'BP' code......but if you don't believe this, try 7135 or 1135 which my software spews out when I enter that number......

No 'BP' stated on the radio then it wont be made by BlauPunkt and as such I can't supply a code.......The 12 digit number is NOT a'BP' code......but if you don't believe this, try 7135 or 1135 which my software spews out when I enter that number......
Thanks a lot John! I shall try it out and revert.

K12 Radio Code Thread

This is the official thread for K12 radio codes.

Please provide your serial number (starting with BP) in reply to this thread.

Please bear in mind that the generous people that provide these codes do so in their spare time so please be patient when requesting a code.
K12 Radio Code Thread

Please bear in mind that the generous people that provide these codes do so in their spare time so please be patient when requesting a code.
No problems, try 5411 or 1411.....
Thanks so much John, tunes restored
Appreciate thst

K12 Radio Code Thread

Hi Im looking for radio code micra Code is BP234632007149 thank you in advance.

Regards
Kiran

Hi,
Please can someone help? I need a radio code for my Nissan Micra Acenta K13. I just got battery changed but don't know radio code.
The VIN is MDHFBUK13U0702386. Not sure if this is the same as serial number? Please help.
Thank you

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi Im looking for radio code micra Code is BP234632007149 thank you in advance.

Regards
Kiran
Changed the radio Kiran? different serial number than the one I supplied a code for in October....this one would appear to need 5461 or 1461.....

Hi,
Please can someone help? I need a radio code for my Nissan Micra K12. I just got battery changed but don't know radio code.
Do I have to disassemble the radio to see the serial number or you can get the code from this numbers below?
By pressing the keys (1+5+power) and scroll, got those messages " service " "X11A " "56438958" "5405 A 6.0"

Hello
Merry Christmas everyone!
Could you please supply me with my radio code?
Serial number: BP738398443353
Part number: 7 647 383 318
Thank you in advance!

Hi
I need a radio code for my Nissan Micra K12. I just got battery changed but don't know radio code.
BP536556438958

Many thanks

Last edited:
Hi
I need my radio code. I had a new battery installed and found out the hard way that I needed to disassemble my interior to get to the serial number in order to request the code.
Serial no: BP538471191342
Part no: 7645384318
Thank you so much for this service!

Hi
My Micra's battery went dead the other day and am now on wait 1 hour....
I have taken the radio ou in search of the serial number, but all I found was a sticky patch where I presume the sticker with the serial number once was. I was wondering, does anyone know a way of retrieving my radio code without a serial number?

Hi, try 9440 or 1440.......

Eveing John, can you please help me with my nissan micra stereo.

Been given numerous codes but not working and in definitely inputting them correctly?

BP3349 4 7346459

Please can you help me find an unlock code for 2005 nissan micra cd player?

Serial number:

BP334947346459

Part number: 7643349318

Thanks in advance

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Eveing John, can you please help me with my nissan micra stereo.

Been given numerous codes but not working and in definitely inputting them correctly?

BP3349 4 7346459

Please can you help me find an unlock code for 2005 nissan micra cd player?

Serial number:

BP334947346459

Part number: 7643349318

Thanks in advance
Hi, try 9538 or 1538......

Hello
Merry Christmas everyone!
Could you please supply me with my radio code?
Serial number: BP738398443353
Part number: 7 647 383 318
Thank you in advance!
Hi John_D
Is there a problem with my post on the 23rd? I appreciate that we should be patient with your generosity, but others posting after me got their codes, so I was just wondering if I need to amend something?
Thank you, in advance.

Hi everyone. Im totally new to here, aswell as forums in general..so im not even sure if this will even be seen!?
Please forgive me for being a girl, but i recently bought a 06 Micra, but when i try the stereo, it asks for a code, but then does nothing else, just showing four dashes, nor dies it een let me eter any numbers...any ideas please guys!? The serial number is: BP5387 6 9683546
Thank you in advance!? Luv, Heidi

K12 Radio Code Thread

Hi out there...i cant seem to get my stereo to do or accept anything!? My number is...BP5387 6 9683546

Hi out there...i cant seem to get my stereo to do or accept anything!? My number is...BP5387 6 9683546
Ive tried unfastening my battery...but its still only showing four dashes on the display...no 'wait 1 hour' or anything like that....have tried ALL the buttons, but alas...NOTHINV HAPPENS!!
PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE....IM BEGGING!!!!

Hi
My Micra's battery went dead the other day and am now on wait 1 hour....
I have taken the radio ou in search of the serial number, but all I found was a sticky patch where I presume the sticker with the serial number once was. I was wondering, does anyone know a way of retrieving my radio code without a serial number?
try to get the part number from de radio and the serial number (8 digit) by pressing the combo keys, like show this video:

K12 Radio Code Thread

Hi,

Please, could you help me with radio security code for my Micra K12?

BP5387 6 1120996

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
K12 Radio Code Thread

K12 Radio Code Thread

Hi All
Removed the battery from my 03 Micra to charge , not realising I didn't have the Radio Code ...

Serial No is BP2346 31973938

Can anyone help ??