K12 Radio Codes

K12 Radio Code Thread

This is the official thread for K12 radio codes.

Please provide your serial number (starting with BP) in reply to this thread.

Please bear in mind that the generous people that provide these codes do so in their spare time so please be patient when requesting a code.

Hi :)

Can you help me get a code for K12
Blaupunkt Werke GMBH
Nissan MM CD-K
BP234631989265

thank you very much

Hi all
got myself a micra and need a radio code after battery was removed, Dont see a BP number but have attached what I have any help appreciated

HAHH6981.JPG
IMG_5892.JPG

K12 Radio Code Thread

Please bear in mind that the generous people that provide these codes do so in their spare time so please be patient when requesting a code.
Can someone provide a radio code please for
BP 3349 5813 2629
Thanks in advance
Mike

Hi, I have a 1.2 Micra 2007 where I changed the battery. I managed to get to the serial code but it starts with PP not BP?

My Serial number is: PP3001MB 0003857

Last edited:
K12 Radio Code Thread

Hi guys

Its kiran here ,I got a Nissan Micra radio need code . BP3349366362040 Part number 7643349318 . Many thanks in advance.

Regards
Kiran

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi guys

Its kiran here ,I got a Nissan Micra radio need code . BP3349366362040 Part number 7643349318 . Many thanks in advance.

Regards
Kiran
Hi, Kiran, a typo on your part, too many numbers after 'BP, should be 12 not 13... If the mistake was the extra 6 in the middle, the code you need is 1011, if not repost with the correct number......

Hi, Kiran, a typo on your part, too many numbers after 'BP, should be 12 not 13... If the mistake was the extra 6 in the middle, the code you need is 1011, if not repost with the correct number......

Hi John
Sorry my mistake its BP334936
Hi John
You are a genius, yes I did mistake for the extra 6 . The code you gave me work great, Many thanks again .
Regards
Kiran

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hello Guys,

I lost my Nissan micra radio code Typ BP5361 Serial 58185460

Can you help me with the radio code?
Thanks,
Well if the number that you have quoted, (you have depicted it in a very strange format), is actually marked on the radio, in a continuous string, as 'BP536158185460' then the code you need is either 9751 or 1751....

Dear John,
I forgot my Radio key, request you to please help me with this.

PP3001MB0049550, Part Number: 276003454 , Nissan Part number 28185 BG10A

Thanks in advance,
Dave!

K12 Radio Code Thread

Please help....my serial number is BP334936350287 thank you so much

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Thank you so much, but unfortunately it didn't work. Please try again please
I have double checked with the serial number that you supplied and I suggest that the code is correct but you are not using the right button to confirm after putting the code in.......... If you are using the correct button the display will change to 'Error' when pressed. If this doesn't happen you are not using the right button. If it does change to 'Error' then the serial number that you have supplied is not for that radio......

I have double checked with the serial number that you supplied and I suggest that the code is correct but you are not using the right button to confirm after putting the code in.......... If you are using the correct button the display will change to 'Error' when pressed. If this doesn't happen you are not using the right button. If it does change to 'Error' then the serial number that you have supplied is not for that radio......
Thank you so much for your reply...but could you tell me what's the the right button to confirm after putting the code or what I have to do .... thanks again and I do appreciate your work .

Attachments

• 20201108_095809.jpg
    20201108_095809.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 104

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Thank you so much for your reply...but could you tell me what's the the right button to confirm after putting the code or what I have to do .... thanks again and I do appreciate your work .
Go back to the first number (5160) that I gave you and watch this video...... Google is your friend.....