K12 Radio Codes

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi John
Sorry to test your patience there John hopefully I’ve found the numbers here now.
We are very greatful for your help and would love to be able to send you a Costa card for appreciation
Hi, you are going to have to remove the radio from the cradle that it is in, to find the 'BP' number that will be engraved in the metal work on the side (currently hidden), as shown on the lower radio section in this example....

sadly this is the only number that I can get the code from.....
edit:- if yours is the latests type with built in Satnav then I can't decode it at all :cry:
Just checked the part number and sadly yes, yours is about the only K12 BlauPunkt radio that I can't decode.....

Last edited:
Hi, you are going to have to remove the radio from the cradle that it is in, to find the 'BP' number that will be engraved in the metal work on the side (currently hidden), as shown on the lower radio section in this example....
View attachment 64988
edit:- if yours is the latests type with built in Satnav then I can't decode it at all :cry:
Just checked the part number and sadly yes, yours is about the only K12 BlauPunkt radio that I can't decode.....

This is the only number I can find engraved on the casing my and my wife have looked all over

Attachments

• A538B945-3FAC-408D-A4A2-D599C54E08B6.jpeg
    A538B945-3FAC-408D-A4A2-D599C54E08B6.jpeg
    963.4 KB · Views: 167

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
This is the only number I can find engraved on the casing my and my wife have looked all over
Interesting, as it's a 12 digit number I'll get a code for that but don't think it will be the right one.
Never been able to decode the later units with the large screen display, even given the correct 'BP' number, that usually starts with '00'...
For the 12 digit number on the metal work, try 2749 or 0749, but will be very surprised if it does the job... :(
The 'CM' number on the label comes up with 4300 or 0300, but again don't think they will work either.....

View attachment 64988
No way sorry for the fuss I usually end up being the awkward one
Thanks anyway John

i have a micra 2014

my radio is a daewoo
serail no is:dw46n20017043hn4b
part no: 281853hn4b
model no: agc-3220yf-b
date: 07.04.2014

can anyone help me get a code please???
thanks in advance

Hi donlimoni sorry can't help but also need a radio code for blaupunkt BP234732020051. 7 642 347 318

Many thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

GrahamS new member

Heya!

Just bought a lovely, low mileage K12 and can’t seem to find radio code! Mine has larger 6 CD Changer version

Serial - BP 5387 5330 2122
Part No ( looks to be ) - LP 8 635 124 615 3

Appreciate any help!

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Heya!

Just bought a lovely, low mileage K12 and can’t seem to find radio code! Mine has larger 6 CD Changer version

Serial - BP 5387 5330 2122
Part No ( looks to be ) - LP 8 635 124 615 3

Appreciate any help!
H, try 8543 or 0543........

Hi guys,

my battery went flat on my Nissan Micra 2010 hatchback and I can’t find the code. The serial number is CL081690104470. Can anybody help?

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Guys do you need other information? I need help with this please
Well as your radio was made by 'Clarion' and as far as I know nobody on here has software that will decode anything other than radios made by 'BlauPunkt', (which has been stated numerous times), the only extra information that would get you an unlock code, on here, is that you had replaced it with a BlauPunkt one :ROFLMAO:............

Well as your radio was made by 'Clarion' and as far as I know nobody on here has software that will decode anything other than radios made by 'BlauPunkt', (which has been stated numerous times), the only extra information that would get you an unlock code, on here, is that you had replaced it with a BlauPunkt one :ROFLMAO:............
Thank you man. A reply is better than a no reply. I guess I will have to go to the dealer and pay. Thank you very much anyhow ?

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Nothing happens. I can still see the numbers entered... Accept code button? "Tune Up"?
Nothing happens. I can still see the numbers entered... Accept code button? "Tune Up"?
Just try all of the buttons, except the number ones, till the code is accepted. Try reading through the 'Micra K12 radio code' thread, you are not the first to find that the expected accept button did not work and people have posted what button worked for them.......

Hi,

I replaced the battery in the missus Micra K12 and found out about the radio code first afterwards. The number on the radio unit is BP234632514829.

Thnak you in advance!

Last edited:
Hi Guys,
after replaced the battery in my Micra K12 need code to my Clarion PN-3000, SN: PP3001MB0026446
I've got number 3574 in my service book but it doesn't work at all
Can You Help me, please ?