K12 Radio Codes

IMG_20190106_111149.jpg

Good evening in the whole team
Can anyone help unlock radio?

Hey all, so my mother in laws car battery went flat in the freezing cold so I changed it out and it has reset the radio, can anyone help me with my radio code?

SERIAL = BP538458814146

Thanks in advance.

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hey all, so my mother in laws car battery went flat in the freezing cold so I changed it out and it has reset the radio, can anyone help me with my radio code?

SERIAL = BP538458814146

Thanks in advance.
No problems, nice easy one to remember, code would appear to be 1930......

No problems, nice easy one to remember, code would appear to be 1930......
Thanks very much for such a quick response. I actually had that code and tried to put it in but did not work. The manual stated to press T/A to confirm but when I pressed that it did not go through. Ever come across this problem before??

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Thanks very much for such a quick response. I actually had that code and tried to put it in but did not work. The manual stated to press T/A to confirm but when I pressed that it did not go through. Ever come across this problem before??
Put the code in and when you get to the point that asks for confirmation try pressing the 'UP' arrow button, if nothing happens try the other non number buttons on the radio, one will work.

Sorry my previous post was a bit too succinct and may have looked a little rude.
No I haven't nicked a radio. I bought my wife a 2010 K12 and no one had the radio code. Shes been driving it for the last 8 months quieter than a Tesla.
I've eventually taken the radio out and got the serial number. Would someone be able to give me the code please.
The serial number is BP7383 A 9408477
Thank you

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Sorry my previous post was a bit too succinct and may have looked a little rude.
No I haven't nicked a radio. I bought my wife a 2010 K12 and no one had the radio code. Shes been driving it for the last 8 months quieter than a Tesla.
I've eventually taken the radio out and got the serial number. Would someone be able to give me the code please.
The serial number is BP7383 A 9408477
Thank you
No problems, somehow missed your earlier post, things have been a bit hectic round here recently, No2 son got married on Friday and things are only now slowly getting back to normal ;). try 2553 or if that fails 0553......

John_D thanks for the reply. As I work away I will have talk my wife into inputting the code over the phone.
Taking bets on how many hours we will have to wait :)

Hi all, I've inherited a Nissan Micra (K12 I think!) and the stereo is locked.

The serial number is: BP334936373321
Nissan MM CD-K 7643349318

Any help would be fantastic!

Thanks,
C

Hi,

I recently changed the battery to my Micra N-tec 2009 and the radio won't work and it asks for a code.

Serial number : 8823742
Date : 09.10.01

Please can you help me generate a code? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks guys!

Mika The Finn

Site Supporter
Hi,
I recently changed the battery to my Micra N-tec 2009 and the radio won't work and it asks for a code...

Somewhere on this thread should be permanent instructions, feed 12V from other power source to cables, while disconnecting/changing battery!
Which should be common sense! That's how we change car batteries here in the Land of the Finns.
No more loosing codes or settings on radios :rolleyes::unsure:

Somewhere on this thread should be permanent instructions, feed 12V from other power source to cables, while disconnecting/changing battery!
Which should be common sense! That's how we change car batteries here in the Land of the Finns.
No more loosing codes or settings on radios :rolleyes::unsure:
That is a great tip mika,have not once lost the code yet here without this. But just made me think that method would save all my radio setting as well as the code for the radio. I know I have a 12v supply as a spare just needs a cable system to hook up.
Not sure if the accessory port would work.Just that's where I was originally going to place my booster if and when needed.

Sent from my ASUS_T00P using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Mika The Finn

Site Supporter
That is a great tip mika,have not once lost the code yet here without this. But just made me think that method would save all my radio setting as well as the code for the radio. I know I have a 12v supply as a spare just needs a cable system to hook up.
Not sure if the accessory port would work.Just that's where I was originally going to place my booster if and when needed.

Sent from my ASUS_T00P using Micra Sports Club mobile app
Even a 9V battery will do the trick...

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Even a 9V battery will do the trick...
If the radio is turned OFF (so there is no current drain in it) when the battery is disconnected, thecharge in the internal capacitors will hold all the memory functions, including the security code, for at least a minute.........so you have plenty of time to disconnect the old battery and clip your back up PP3 into place, or as I do just get everything ready and lined up and make sure the new battery is reconnected within that time frame.....

Hi MSC Forum People,

If you are able, please can you help me with an unlock code for this Blaupunkt CD radio.

BP538471220372 / 7 645 384 318

It's for my Nissan Micra, I had to change the big fuse on the battery. So after I did that and switched the car on again, the radio wanted a code, which I don't have. So I then had to remove the radio from the car to find the serial number. Hopefully you can help.

Kind regards,

Gavin Newell

Last edited:
Hi, not sure if I should tack onto this thread or ask as a new question so apologies if in wrong area.

I had to get a new battery fitted on my '06 Micra - and you can probably guess where this is going! I bought the car second hand and don't have manual or any codes for this. Have taken out the radio to hunt for the 'BP' code but I don't appear to have one? No sticker or details on there, all I've got is a printout sellotaped to the side of the radio with the following codes:

K122166232
ZH-D912
28 185 BC41A

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi MSC Forum People,

If you are able, please can you help me with an unlock code for this Blaupunkt CD radio.

BP538471220372 / 7 645 384 318

It's for my Nissan Micra, I had to change the big fuse on the battery. So after I did that and switched the car on again, the radio wanted a code, which I don't have. So I then had to remove the radio from the car to find the serial number. Hopefully you can help.

Kind regards,

Gavin Newell
Hi Gavin, try 8538 or 0538....

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi, not sure if I should tack onto this thread or ask as a new question so apologies if in wrong area.

I had to get a new battery fitted on my '06 Micra - and you can probably guess where this is going! I bought the car second hand and don't have manual or any codes for this. Have taken out the radio to hunt for the 'BP' code but I don't appear to have one? No sticker or details on there, all I've got is a printout sellotaped to the side of the radio with the following codes:

K122166232
ZH-D912
28 185 BC41A

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Post a picture of the radio to see if it can be identified as a BlauPunkt unit.... On my 06 K12 CD changer unit there was no sticker with the 'BP' serial number , but it was engraved on either the side or the back of the actual unit....

Hello, i have problem with nissan micra radio code i cant find it, can you help me please?!.

Radio S/n: BP538471194336
7645384318 NissanMMRCD-G
If you need anything else please tell me.

Szia tudnék valaki segíteni nekem a közelmúltban vásárolt mikroszkópban, és nem kaptam meg a BP7383878164038 rádiós tippet: HP3451C előre köszönöm a segítségét

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Szia tudnék valaki segíteni nekem a közelmúltban vásárolt mikroszkópban, és nem kaptam meg a BP7383878164038 rádiós tippet: HP3451C előre köszönöm a segítségét
Túl sok szám a „BP” után, csak 12, NEM 13 legyen.

Helló, problémám van a nissan micra rádió kóddal, amit nem találok, segíthetsz? BP73838781643. Nissan mmr#2cd-g 7647383318 HP3451C.

ha valami másra van szüksége, kérem

Hey guys,

like many others before me I have trouble with my radio code... I had to disconnect the battery, radio locked, can't find the code...
Could anybody help me? The Serial Number is BP334936386693 8635123392.0

Thanks!