K12 Radio Codes

Hi, I have a K12 Micra (2004 model) - had to have a new starter motor put in and the radio now asking for code.

It didn't have a sticker on the back so I've got this from the metal casing:

Serial: BP334947280593
Part: 8635123392.0 (this number is on the side)
Part: 8635123393 (this one on the rear)

So I'm not 100% on which part number is used. I can attach pictures if needed.

It's currently stuck on "Wait 1hr" do I just leave the engine running until it clears..?

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi, I have a K12 Micra (2004 model) - had to have a new starter motor put in and the radio now asking for code.

It didn't have a sticker on the back so I've got this from the metal casing:

Serial: BP334947280593
Part: 8635123392.0 (this number is on the side)
Part: 8635123393 (this one on the rear)

So I'm not 100% on which part number is used. I can attach pictures if needed.

It's currently stuck on "Wait 1hr" do I just leave the engine running until it clears..?
Try 5213 or 1213.
As far as the 'Wait 1hr' message, easiest option is turn the radio ON and go for a drive till the message disappears..

Hello,

I'd be really grateful if someone could help me with my radio code - it hasn't worked since I got the car!

It's BP 3349 3 6367460.

Also, am I correct that you switch the ignition to accessories position for 1 hour, without starting the engine?

Many thanks for your help.:)

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hello,

I'd be really grateful if someone could help me with my radio code - it hasn't worked since I got the car!

It's BP 3349 3 6367460.

Also, am I correct that you switch the ignition to accessories position for 1 hour, without starting the engine?

Many thanks for your help.:)
Hi the code you need appears to be 0735. If you have the 'Wait 1 Hour' message, AFAIK you need to start the car, switch the radio ON, then go for a drive till the message disappears......

Hi the code you need appears to be 0735. If you have the 'Wait 1 Hour' message, AFAIK you need to start the car, switch the radio ON, then go for a drive till the message disappears......

Thank you so much - code worked perfectly!

I just had to put the ignition switch to the accessories position for one hour without starting the engine, and after one rather boring hour it allowed for the code to be entered.

Thanks again - saves me listening to the droning diesel engine...

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Thank you so much - code worked perfectly!

I just had to put the ignition switch to the accessories position for one hour without starting the engine, and after one rather boring hour it allowed for the code to be entered.

Thanks again - saves me listening to the droning diesel engine...
No problems, the accessories position switch fix is a new one on me, very useful information.:cool:

Hello guys,

Could anyone help me with radio code please?

BP234631956603
7 642 346 318

5713 and 1713 didn't work, needed to wait an hour.

Thanks upfront guys!

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hello guys,

Could anyone help me with radio code please?

BP234631956603
7 642 346 318

5713 and 1713 didn't work, needed to wait an hour.

Thanks upfront guys!
Where did you get 5713 and 1713 from? Just checked your serial number in the de-coder and it came out as 9638 and 1638 as a possible alternative if the first one didn't work....
These codes are specific to the serial number of the radio, some one else's codes will not work.....

Hi,

I just replaced my battery and lost my radio code, can someone help me obtain it?

I've attached pictures of the codes on the rear of my radio. Thank you.
0f4ea0a0d55a98005bc87f26beab820c.jpg
281b838d6854c3eff90d9dde0d606c74.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Where did you get 5713 and 1713 from? Just checked your serial number in the de-coder and it came out as 9638 and 1638 as a possible alternative if the first one didn't work....
These codes are specific to the serial number of the radio, some one else's codes will not work.....

Hi there, would you be able to help me out with a code please? Serial number is BP334936378088. Part no 7643349318. Thanks in advance :)

Really?! These codes are unique?!
I didn't know that! Thanks for letting me know John_D!
Of course they are maaaan!! :)
BUT! If you think about it properly some radios should have the same code as the Nissan produced more than 9999 cars, and many other factories did built in Blaupunkt radios too.
Anyway, I downloaded a code generator app a few days ago and that gave me these two codes as a result... Crap!
I'll check the code tomorrow, thanks a lot for your help, I really appreciate!

Best regards!

Mine has gone too :( how do i get the radio out please?, also I have posted a thread about air in the system and it not starting properly, TIA

DO NOT remove the A pillar trims and complete dashboard top as shown in that video it is NOT necessary! Follow THIS VIDEO for the easy way to get access to the top centre bolt....
I think you ll be losing a bolt fairly easy? Especially the top 3 ones.

a4b6c402d8e3c3647599bd126acbadda.jpg

Taking of the A pillar trims and the top cover isnt that hard. Better be save than sorry.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
I think you ll be losing a bolt fairly easy? Especially the top 3 ones.

a4b6c402d8e3c3647599bd126acbadda.jpg

Taking of the A pillar trims and the top cover isnt that hard. Better be save than sorry.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
You only have to remove the centre one you do not have to remove the bracket from the radio, you get the radio out with the bracket still attached, I didn't have a problem (I used a 1/4" drive socket with a 75mm extension) and I'm 70! ;)

Evening folks, my better half recently passed her test and treated herself to a K12 automagic which has the Blaupunkt stereo and I managed to mess things up when installing her Parrot Bluetooth kit by having the power out for too long it would seem.
Could I be a PITA and ask for the code? The sticker on the rear of the unit reads: BP234732041689 and t'other code is 7642347318.
Thanks in advance!

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Evening folks, my better half recently passed her test and treated herself to a K12 automagic which has the Blaupunkt stereo and I managed to mess things up when installing her Parrot Bluetooth kit by having the power out for too long it would seem.
Could I be a PITA and ask for the code? The sticker on the rear of the unit reads: BP234732041689 and t'other code is 7642347318.
Thanks in advance!
Hi, 0295 should get you back in her good books again.;)

2005 Micra s need radio code if anyone can help .
Been without since I bought the car 3 months ago

Sn is bp334958116884

Mn is. 7643349318

Please help tired of the silence now

Hi, I've had to change the car battery of my 2006 Micra and now the radio won't work. I can't find a radio code anywhere.
The numbers on the radio are:
BP5387 6 9678235
7 645 387 318
I'd be very very grateful if anyone can tell me the correct code. Thank you.

Mika The Finn

Site Supporter
Hi, I've had to change the car battery of my 2006 Micra and now the radio won't work. I can't find a radio code anywhere...
Somewhere in this page should be instructions, feed 12V from other power source to cables, while chancing battery!
Which should be common sense! That's how we change car batteries here in the Land of the Finns.
Not loosing codes or setting in radio.

Somewhere in this page should be instructions, feed 12V from other power source to cables, while chancing battery!
Which should be common sense! That's how we change car batteries here in the Land of the Finns.
Not loosing codes or setting in radio.
Thanks Mika, I must admit I hadn't thought about the radio when my battery was flat but will think of it if I'm in the same situation again. If you have the code, I'd be grateful if you could help me.

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi, I've had to change the car battery of my 2006 Micra and now the radio won't work. I can't find a radio code anywhere.
The numbers on the radio are:
BP5387 6 9678235
7 645 387 318
I'd be very very grateful if anyone can tell me the correct code. Thank you.
Hi, try 9812, or if that doesn't work 1812. Oh, and write the working code down in more than one place (one kept in the car somewhere and again at home with the car documents ;))

Hello,
Recently I have bought a 2003 K12 Micra. Unfortunately the radio is asking for the code and after checking all of the paperwork with the car, no one has written it down.

I've had the radio out to get the codes:
BP234732021889
7 642 347 318

It would be a great help if someone could tell me the code to get it working.
Thanks.

Hi I’m afraid I’m another micra noob that bought a k12 without a radio code and changed the battery not knowing it would lose it! I have the serial number from the radio which is BP234732037632. Is there someone that could help please and I will be sure to write number down and keep it.

Paul.

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi I’m afraid I’m another micra noob that bought a k12 without a radio code and changed the battery not knowing it would lose it! I have the serial number from the radio which is BP234732037632. Is there someone that could help please and I will be sure to write number down and keep it.

Paul.
Hi Paul, try 8516, but if in the unlikely event that doesn't work, 0516 is the alternative code.

Hi John,

I have a Nissan Micra 2004 model, owned for 4 years and yesterday I bought a new battery.

I installed the battery and forgot it's going to require the radio code. I have misplaced the radio code.

So I removed the radio and it does not have a sticker on back however the serial and part numbers are engraved on the radio as follows:

BP334947258872 engraved on right side radio

8 635 123 393 0 engraved on back of radio

8 635 123 392 0 engraved on left side of radio

Will really appreciate if you can help me out.

Thanks

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi John,

I have a Nissan Micra 2004 model, owned for 4 years and yesterday I bought a new battery.

I installed the battery and forgot it's going to require the radio code. I have misplaced the radio code.

So I removed the radio and it does not have a sticker on back however the serial and part numbers are engraved on the radio as follows:

BP334947258872 engraved on right side radio

8 635 123 393 0 engraved on back of radio

8 635 123 392 0 engraved on left side of radio

Will really appreciate if you can help me out.

Thanks
Hi, no problems, try 9758, or if that fails 1758

Hi, I am new here, and new to Micra - 2006, 1.2, automatic. It’s a fantastic, lovely, easy-drive car. However if I turn off the engine before moving the gear stik to P, after this when I start it up again the radio displays Wait 1 hour. Restarting the car on the proper P position resolves the issue. Any idea why this occurs? Manual is in German :(.

Hi guys. MY husband killed my micra by jump starting his mondeo off it (yeah I know!). Fixed the blown fuse (car is alive again) but my radio has obviously locked itself. Just wondering (before harassing you lovely folks to do it for me) how exactly are you working out the pin codes just from the bp number etc. I've tried to work it out myself but apparently I'm not smart enough to suss it.