K12 Radio Codes

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
alas, I tried both and pressed the TA key to enter and got an ERROR message both times.
Pesky Nissan!
What radio is it?

One of these?
s-l225.jpg

Are you entering the code correctly? see HERE for correct procedure.
Looks like you are pressing the wrong 'enter' button.

What radio is it?

One of these?
s-l225.jpg

Are you entering the code correctly? see HERE for correct procedure.
Looks like you are pressing the wrong 'enter' button.
hi John - that's the radio but when I press the tuning up button after entering the code, nothing happens - just hangs. So i'd found another site where the TA key was used to enter the code but this just caused the ERROR message. One for the dealer perhaps?
Thanks for your help. Rob

hi John - that's the radio but when I press the tuning up button after entering the code, nothing happens - just hangs. So i'd found another site where the TA key was used to enter the code but this just caused the ERROR message. One for the dealer perhaps?
Thanks for your help. Rob

Hi John. my mistake - the radio is very similar but actually looks like this one. I found a very similar video to the one you sent (Autotechnix in Southampton) which showed the TA button as the sender. Unfortunately, I am now at the 'wait 1 hr' screen :-(
Would you have any other code suggestions I could try tomorrow?
Cheers Rob,

Attachments

• IMG_9552.JPG
    IMG_9552.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 269
I would really appreciate if anyone could help me as well as my radio is stuck at 0000. I have been driving without music for over a months and I can't keep going anymore. Please help me!

After removing the radio unit these are the numbers that I saw
BP234632008023
7 642 346 318
e1 022458
and 233 written with a pen (i guess)

Thank you very much

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
I would really appreciate if anyone could help me as well as my radio is stuck at 0000. I have been driving without music for over a months and I can't keep going anymore. Please help me!

After removing the radio unit these are the numbers that I saw
BP234632008023
7 642 346 318
e1 022458
and 233 written with a pen (i guess)

Thank you very much
Try 3076, or if that fails 1076

Hi. Newbie to this site.....Just bought a Micra.....Could someone be kind enough to provide me with radio code for
Blaupunkt BP234732034242 7642347318
Fitted to K12 Micra 53 plate..

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi I posted this in the body trim forum but I fear that was the wrong place so I'm posting it here!

hope someone can help
Lost the radio code for the radio in my k12
bp334947225099

could someone calculate the code

thanks

rod

Hi, I am hoping that someone can help me.
I also need code for my micra single cd stereo on 54 plate.
But sticker is missing from the radio and only set of numbers I can find is actually itched on the stereo itself and the long numbers are-
Many thanks in advance

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi, I am hoping that someone can help me.
I also need code for my micra single cd stereo on 54 plate.
But sticker is missing from the radio and only set of numbers I can find is actually itched on the stereo itself and the long numbers are-
Many thanks in advance
Not the right number, needs to start with 'BP' followed by 12 digits........

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi John,
Thanks for taking time to reply.
Problem is - the information sticker is missing.
Does it mean that I can't get the code as it stands?
Regards
The sticker was also missing on my radio/CD player, but that had the BP number engraved on both the back and side of the unit....
Without the number starting with 'BP' I can't supply the code.
Just seen your second reply, code should be available shortly;)
edit:- And the 'lucky number' would appear to be1484:)

The sticker was also missing on my radio/CD player, but that had the BP number engraved on both the back and side of the unit....
Without the number starting with 'BP' I can't supply the code.
Just seen your second reply, code should be available shortly;)
edit:- And the 'lucky number' would appear to be1484:)
Thank you John
You are a top man
Regards

Hi
I lost my code. Can anyone help me?
BP334947309176

Best regards
Peder

Skickat från min PRA-LX1 via Tapatalk

Hi,

Having left the boot on the latch (accidentally) and flattened the battery, I now need a radio code in order to make the radio work again, I have managed to get the codes off the radio unit (see below) could someone help me please?

Radio code: BP334958122964
Part number: 7643349318

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi,

Having left the boot on the latch (accidentally) and flattened the battery, I now need a radio code in order to make the radio work again, I have managed to get the codes off the radio unit (see below) could someone help me please?

Radio code: BP334958122964
Part number: 7643349318
Try 7294, or if that fails, 1294

Dear John and other code breakers... I have bought a 2006 Micra Spirita from my colleague at work; his wife had a new battery fitted at Halfords a few days ago - £97.00 - yes, ridiculous... And they did not put a code saver temporary battery on the car so the radio code was lost. I do not have the code but got these numbers from the back of the radio:
BP 5384 6 951 0966

7 645384 318

Can anyone help me?

Thank you
Simon

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Dear John and other code breakers... I have bought a 2006 Micra Spirita from my colleague at work; his wife had a new battery fitted at Halfords a few days ago - £97.00 - yes, ridiculous... And they did not put a code saver temporary battery on the car so the radio code was lost. I do not have the code but got these numbers from the back of the radio:
BP 5384 6 951 0966

7 645384 318

Can anyone help me?

Thank you
Simon
Hi Simon, 5290 or 1290....

Hi,
Yet another noobie here with what is obviously an issue, no radio code.
Usual story I imagine, had to change the battery, and the rest is history.
Could anybody help me please ?
BP 538471194050
7 645 384 318
Much appreciated.

Ian :)

Hi wonder if anyone can help. Took the battery of the wife's k12 sr160 to do the drive belt. Anyway now I'm needing the code for her radio.
So I'm now sitting in her car with the says in bits to get these serial numbers. Can anyone help please.
BP536556445618

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi,
Yet another noobie here with what is obviously an issue, no radio code.
Usual story I imagine, had to change the battery, and the rest is history.
Could anybody help me please ?
BP 538471194050
7 645 384 318
Much appreciated.

Ian :)
Hi Ian, try 1393

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi wonder if anyone can help. Took the battery of the wife's k12 sr160 to do the drive belt. Anyway now I'm needing the code for her radio.
So I'm now sitting in her car with the says in bits to get these serial numbers. Can anyone help please.
BP536556445618
Hi, try 8054 or if that fails 0054

Hi guys, same problem again with the missing radio code for my Nissan Micra 1,2 Visia 65, 2005. I don't have the code in my papers. This is my first post here. Hoping for some advise/help.
My car was in the workshop today because some welding were needed to be done because of rustrepair (see picture - is this normal on the right side, front) before going to MOT here in Denmark. The battery was disconnected, and now I need the CODE.
I have several times tried to insert some random codes (0000, 1234 and so on), and now it's locked for an hour.

The no. on the side of the radio is: BP 536258401011 and 7 645 362318

I found a by pass trick on YouTube. You need a CD, and then you have to press 1 and 4 with the radio in OFF mode, and when pressing ON, the display will show "LANGUAGE". Now you can press EJECT, the CD will come out, and then, when inserting the CD, it will start to play the CD. Then you can change Band and go to radio mode. The only problem is, that you have to do it every time, when the ignition has been turned off.

Best Rgds from Denmark - Cheers, Mike :cool:

Attachments

• Micra rust.jpg
    Micra rust.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Hello, I'm new here. I was searching for a way to find my radio security code for my Nissan Micra 2003.

I also see that some people are able to find some code with the serial and part number of the radio but how do they do that?

I'd be glad if someone could explain the procedure so then I can try it myself.

Thanks a lot.

Davide

Hi guys, same problem again with the missing radio code for my Nissan Micra 1,2 Visia 65, 2005. I don't have the code in my papers. This is my first post here. Hoping for some advise/help.
My car was in the workshop today because some welding were needed to be done because of rustrepair (see picture - is this normal on the right side, front) before going to MOT here in Denmark. The battery was disconnected, and now, the radio won't work.
I have tried several times to insert some random codes (0000, 1234 and so on), and now it's locked for an hour (or more?). After more than 1 our with the radio on, nothing happens, the display still shows: Wait 1 hr.
Will the radio be permanently locked, if have tried more than 10 times? I read somewhere that it could be the case, it was in another Nissan Forum (Note maybe).

But I found a by pass trick on YouTube. You need a CD, and then you have to press 1 and 4 with the radio in OFF mode, and when pressing ON, the display will show "LANGUAGE". Now you can press EJECT, the CD will come out, and then, when inserting the CD, it will start to play the CD. Then you can change Band and go to radio mode. The only problem is, that you have to do it every time, when the ignition has been turned off.

SO I need the code.
The VIN nr. is SJNEBAK12U2045343.

The no. on the side of the radio is: BP 536258401011 and 7 645 362318

I tried as well to press button 1 and 5 and then ON, the displays says SERVICE, and these digits are displayed: X 11A584010115218 A 5.8 ?? Which means?

Bestr Rgds from Denmark - Cheers, Mike :cool:

Thanks to John_D for answering in a personal message.

Hi New here and looking for a radio code for my nephew please, he has an 03 plate Micra. BP234631999721 and 7642346318 are the numbers on the back of radio, the car radio is in the wait 1 hr stage as it sat for a while before he got it and the battery went flat so hopefully we will be able to get this up and running for him, all help appreciated, thanks in advance

Attachments

• Biff radio.jpg
    Biff radio.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 193

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi New here and looking for a radio code for my nephew please, he has an 03 plate Micra. BP234631999721 and 7642346318 are the numbers on the back of radio, the car radio is in the wait 1 hr stage as it sat for a while before he got it and the battery went flat so hopefully we will be able to get this up and running for him, all help appreciated, thanks in advance
The code should be 0823. Don't forget, to get rid of the 'wait one hour' message, the radio must be turned ON and the ignition ON, i.e. turn the radio ON and go for a drive till the message disappears.....

The code should be 0823. Don't forget, to get rid of the 'wait one hour' message, the radio must be turned ON and the ignition ON, i.e. turn the radio ON and go for a drive till the message disappears.....

thanks for your quick response and help. radio is now fully working and nephew is very happy, again thank you