K12 Radio Codes

K12 Radio Code Thread

This is the official thread for K12 radio codes.

Please provide your serial number (starting with BP) in reply to this thread.

Please bear in mind that the generous people that provide these codes do so in their spare time so please be patient when requesting a code.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you get the code to activate ?

I got a code from the nissan dealer for my k12 and because it was on WAIT 1H the service mechanic / Tech couldn't complete the action but told me to wait then until it was clear then to enter the code and press the < or > right hand tuning button but it does sweet *f *a I have since read up it could work pressing the TA button or the volume up/down button but nothing happens . I have tried a few random pressing on other buttons but they either kick back to WAIT 1H or do nothing ? Any suggestions anyone ?

is there an enter button you have to press after that? maybe 'TA' as u said earlier?
soz but my code has never went so my knowledge is limited lol

is there an enter button you have to press after that? maybe 'TA' as u said earlier?
soz but my code has never went so my knowledge is limited lol
Hi Andy , It's not entering the code no matter what I do , Just been along to the nissan dealer and he done what your meant to do *TA included but zilchoid so a coupla buttons later and >WAIT 1H ! GRRrr ! so looks like an underlying fault somewhere , maybe the radio's goosed ! I was thinking fuse but then it wouldn't give anything (WAIT 1H) would it ? The Nissan dealer said £20 would confirm if the thing was faulty and needing fixed so maybe this is the better option .. Thanks for keeping in touch ..

is the code definitley the right one?
i heard a thing before about freezing the radio (in your fridge freezer, obviously i suppose :p) to reset its anti thieft function.
and im sure theres a local radio decoder to you they should be able to help. (these are usually the same people who offer to clock your car)

is the code definitley the right one?
i heard a thing before about freezing the radio (in your fridge freezer, obviously i suppose :p) to reset its anti thieft function.
and im sure theres a local radio decoder to you they should be able to help. (these are usually the same people who offer to clock your car)
Thanks Andy !

hi. my radio went off wen i had the timing belt changed. I looked at this site to find codes and tried several codes used by others to save me taking off the dashboard. None of the codes worked until I used 1262. When i imput this code a message came up on the radio display saying WAIT 1 H. I assumed this was wait one hour. This way yesterday and the message is still there. Does anyone know what this is and how to cancel it'
Thanks blags

Hi Blags,

As mentioned above you have to wait the 1 hour with the ignition turned to the on position. Make sure not to turn it off before the 1 hour or else you have to restart the time all over again. As soon as the hour passes the 0000 will show on the radio panel and you will get another 10 attempts to re enter the code. To set the code you press the ^ icon which is on the volume.
Hope this helps

Hi Everyone,

Just bought a K12 (have an old 17 years old Micra as well:)) and noticed that the radio says WAIT - thanks for the forum I know what to do, but still don't have a code :(
The serial is: BP334947290258
Part number is: 7643349318
Could anyone help with this?
Many thanks!!

Hi, any chance someone could help provide the code for my '03 Micra.

VIN# SJNEAK12U1149159

Would very much appreciate your help!!

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

Just bought a K12 (have an old 17 years old Micra as well:)) and noticed that the radio says WAIT - thanks for the forum I know what to do, but still don't have a code :(
The serial is: BP334947290258
Part number is: 7643349318
Could anyone help with this?
Many thanks!!

try 0705

Battery went flat, so tried to sort out code for my radio.

Code I have from factory is 9788. It entered ok, as it told me to "wait 1 hr".

I did this, re-entered code, and it said "wait 1 hr"

Again I did this, re-entered the code for a third time, and guess what, it said "wait 1 hr"

How many "1 hours" do I have to wait?

Serial number is: BP234632013521
Part number is: 7 642 346 318

Thanks, Mike.

Hi everyone.
My battery went flat the other day and I thought I had the right code for my unit as I've got this RadioPass card.
It has the following information,
Model - BP2346
Serial No. - 31949777
Safety No. - 1803

I thought the safety number was the code being 4 digits but I'v tried it a few time but have to keep waiting an hour.
Please help!

ROB

Hi!

I've just had my battery changed and the radio on my '05 Micra now needs a code. Could anybody help please?

Serial number : BP3349 58 125333
Part : 7 643 349 318

Thank you!

Hi i ve just changed the battery on my 05 micra and lost the radio code. Can anyone help me please ?
BP536258440497
nissan mmr cdg 7645362318
Many thanks in advance

I'm in the family of a lost radio code for my 04 plate micra. Have been without sound for nearly a month now and have just managed to get the radio out.
BP3349 4 7255882 7 643 349 318 Can anybody help? Kind regards Peter :)

there is a free app for android phones that does blaupunkt radios, worked on my wifes micra first time

I just DL'd this...and tested it using some of the serial numbers posted in here
...it gets a code, but seems to be the second code @kennierobbo has posted each time
will either code work, or is it one or the other?... :oops:
Eg: for @peter13 I got 1797
which code worked, or did you just try 9797 and that was the one? :p

ETA: nevermind, I just re-read your post kennierobbo :rolleyes:
...both will work
ignore me
the Blauplunkt code generator from google play store works and is free to DL
...you're still awesome Kennierobbo ;)

Hello i have tried the play store android app to generated a code but it will not let me input the BP number?
so can anyone help
BP 3349 4723 8077
7643 349 318
Cheers ian

Hello i have tried the play store android app to generated a code but it will not let me input the BP number?
so can anyone help
BP 3349 4723 8077
7643 349 318

Cheers ian

Hi Ian...

I get.... 0347
Hope that sorts it for you ;)

I used the app, but have too found that it's...a bit temperamental LOL

Hello there

I had my battery changed on monday now its asking for a code, i came home and took out the little business card looking type with my nissan radio pass code so i entered it a few times now it say wait 1h for since yesterday. Ive had my engine on for an hr today and yesterday but its not reseting. Pls someone help me asap

Thanks
Jan

I too have a "radio pass" card, but I don't think that's actually the code...which is annoying <_<

will need to get the Numbers off the radio unit....and they're on a sticker...on the back of it :(

Serial Number (EG: BP*********) ....and the "Part Number" ;)

...then it, the code, can be calculated

Hey

I have a big problem though, basically ive had the wait 1 hour since monday after changingmy battery been driving since then but the sign wouldnt go pls help i really need my radio to work. How can i get this sorted out ? Ive gone to nissan and halfords but they tried resetting my battery but this wouldnt work. The signs been on been driving over an hr

And also how has everyone got bp************* code? Where can i get this from?

it's on the back of the radio unit...you have to get it out of the dash :(

I assumed that Nissan would be able to get your code using your radio pass numbers (that little credit card sized thing)
...but they may charge you <_<

thank you very much guy. hey my code on my little card thing was 4175 but this blocked my system i will try the other code once this major problem is sorted. my problem now is the wait 1h sign doesnt disappear since monday. any suggestions pls guy?

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
Maybe try disconnecting the battery for 5 minutes and see if it goes back to 'enter code'?

these are the attempts i have tried:
1. disconnected battery for 5 mins - no luck
2. went to nissan and halfords - no luck
3. disconnected battery for 10 mins - no luck
4. disconnected battery for 40 mins - no luck
5. now im at work so i have disconnected it so lets wait and see

From the other thread on this subject...

Info for anyone waiting for 'WAIT 1H' to go - we just did quite a long journey with the radio switched on, and it just returned to '0000' (asking for the code) which Guy had kindly found for use. Just entered it and it worked 1st time - not sure what would have happened had we turned the radio off before entering the code - it possibly may have started counting again and we would have probably had to wait again. We didnt take any chances and entered the code before turning off and all is fine now.

Sounds like you may just have to go on a long drive...and hope it goes to "0000"
and when it does...enter the code (don't turn off the radio again) :rolleyes:

...or perhaps spend some time cleaning/vacuuming out your interior
....with the ignition turned to "on" and the radio switched to "on" too ;)

*Fingers Crossed*

Yayyyyyyy sat in the car for an hr and didnt even touch the ignigtion key left my car running whilst parked and yayyyyuu 0000 came entered code and wallahhhh im innn yayyyyuuu OMG 5 days without music was sooo boringgggg

Happy days are back hehehhe