K12 Radio Codes

K12 Radio Code Thread

This is the official thread for K12 radio codes.

Please provide your serial number (starting with BP) in reply to this thread.

Please bear in mind that the generous people that provide these codes do so in their spare time so please be patient when requesting a code.
bp538761139198 changed battery and lost radio can any one help

Attachments

• 16629120109626908573585526865865.jpg
    16629120109626908573585526865865.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 63
Hi guys,

We’ve recently had a new battery in my girlfriend car, a nissan micra k12 of 2007.

We've changed the battery ourselves (first time) and that part seems to be working perfectly fine.

But now she's really upset as she needs the car for work and is a long journey each day to get there, and now she can't hear the radio.

I would really apreciate if you could help me please to unlock

I've managed to remove the radio and this are the details

BLAUPUNKT-WERKE GMBH
Made in Portugal
BP538471206227

Nissan MMR CD-G

Thanks in advance!
Juan Miguel

Hi buddies,

Please can you give us a hand?

BLAUPUNKT-WERKE GMBH
Made in Portugal
BP538471206227

Nissan MMR CD-G

Thanks in advance!
Juan Miguel

Hello. Radio codes seem to be an endless problem here.
Can I add another one and ask for help. Acquired a very tidy K11 Tempest from 2002 (only 50k miles!) with a Blaupunkt cassette player Ser. No BP6340 2792 0326 and changed the car battery.
I have a security code from a card in the car docs -- BUT;
the LCD display doesn't work any more so I can't see any entries;
the code's second digit is "0" -- I don't know how to enter a "0" -- do you skip pre-set 2 or do you press it 10 times?
The radio works - i.e. it hisses (antenna is OK), then it starts to beep;
when you finish keying in any code combination (following the book instructions) it just starts to beep again (and of course I can't see the LCD display)
and the red LED on the radio panel starts flashing again. I understand the lock-out time/delay protocols - I've had weeks of practice!
I know I could fit an up-to-date radio with cable adaptors but I kinda like the original Blaupunkt - I'm usually on the same channel all the time anyway.
Appreciate if anyone's got any bright ideas? Thanks.

Like so many in here, when requesting 'Radio Code'.
You didn't feed 12V to battery cables, during battery change...?! :unsure: :rolleyes:
Hi I have no idea were to post this but as an electronics engineer,. I'm baffled why everyone wants to keep the terrible radios fitted in these cars. Iv bought a 7 inch touch screen pullout " fantastic sound quality, added £6 dash tweeters and can now use USB , aux, Bluetooth on my phone. Sat nav. Everything". Cost less than £ 65 for everything. 100% better than the coded thing that was on there. ( Mine was a a cassette). Lol

Hi I have no idea were to post this but as an electronics engineer,. I'm baffled why everyone wants to keep the terrible radios fitted in these cars. Iv bought a 7 inch touch screen pullout " fantastic sound quality, added £6 dash tweeters and can now use USB , aux, Bluetooth on my phone. Sat nav. Everything". Cost less than £ 65 for everything. 100% better than the coded thing that was on there. ( Mine was a a cassette). Lol
Maybe someone doesn't want to invest £65 with the car which is worth around £500 and on its last legs ;)

... can now use USB , aux, Bluetooth on my phone. Sat nav. Everything"...
At age of 55, I don't have need for any of above!
I can live with 6 dish changer and radio on my 'big block' Micra! ;)
With original tweeters and changed door and rear speakers to better ones, and with subwoofer,
7 'speakers' total, that is enough for my Micra audio needs!??

Maybe someone doesn't want to invest £65 with the car which is worth around £500 and on its last legs ;)
Sorry. I beg your pardon. Didn't mean to offend. I didn't mention the micra I bought is 18 years old but brand new with 27 k on it. Kept in a central heated garage and never used. By an old now deceased lady. I have £3,750 in June. But worth it as it's as I said new. I forgot most are very old please forgive me.
IMG20220614141927.jpg

Like so many in here, when requesting 'Radio Code'.
You didn't feed 12V to battery cables, during battery change...?! :unsure: :rolleyes:
No I didn't "feed 12V to battery cables" when I changed the battery "like so many in here"-- but I believed I had the radio code.
Therefore, I was rather hoping, with your vast experience, that you might have kindly offered some answers to my questions....
Ah well, I'll just have to go the Reggaeman1956 route and install that digital, touch-screen Bluetooth SatNav electronic extravaganza.
I only wanted to listen to the news -- one speaker would have done me.

No I didn't "feed 12V to battery cables" when I changed the battery "like so many in here"-- but I believed I had the radio code.
Therefore, I was rather hoping, with your vast experience, that you might have kindly offered some answers to my questions....
Ah well, I'll just have to go the Reggaeman1956 route and install that digital, touch-screen Bluetooth SatNav electronic extravaganza.
I only wanted to listen to the news -- one speaker would have done me.
Hi on e bay there are much cheaper units. That do almost everything. Worth a search sir. Good luck.

SJNFCAK12U1135122 I NEED THE RADIO CODE FOR THIS CAR IF ANYONE CAN HELP I WOULD BE HAPPY
K12 RADIO CODE THREAD

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL THREAD FOR K12 RADIOA CODES.

PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR SERIAL NUMBER
(STARTING WITH BP) IN REPLY TO THIS THREAD.

PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THAT THE GENEROUS PEOPLE THAT PROVIDE THESE CODESDO SO IN THEIR SPARE TIME SO PLEASE BE PATIENT WHEN REQUESTING A CODE.

By removing stereo from dash, serial number is on back of stereo.
Video: Radio Removal Nissan Micra (2002-2010) | JustAudioTips 3:15

Last edited:
K12 RADIO CODE THREAD

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL THREAD FOR K12 RADIOA CODES.

PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR SERIAL NUMBER
(STARTING WITH BP) IN REPLY TO THIS THREAD.

PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THAT THE GENEROUS PEOPLE THAT PROVIDE THESE CODESDO SO IN THEIR SPARE TIME SO PLEASE BE PATIENT WHEN REQUESTING A CODE.

By removing stereo from dash, serial number is on back of stereo.
Video: Radio Removal Nissan Micra (2002-2010) | JustAudioTips 3:15
Hi Mika,
Can you help with my radio code please?
SN: PP3001MB0036067
Thanks in advance

BP538471209734 - would anyone happen to have the radio code for this serial? 6 months without radio and I finally got to remove the radio unit for the serial number. I would be super grateful for the code. Thank you! :)

Anyone, please? Oisko Mikalla? @Mika The Finn
Ei oo! Mie en ossaa valitettavasti koodia taikoo sarjanummeron perusteella, John_D on aktiivisesti antanu koodeja täällä.
Hällä saattaa olla muita assioita hoijettavana.
Miun mielestä on helvetin ärsyttävää kun, ihmiset ei vaivauju ottamaa selvää mitä pittää tehä enneku, irrottaa akkun nykyaikasista kulkineista.
Joka tarkottaa, syöttää 12V jostain virtalahteestä kulkineen kaapeleini akkun ollessa irti = vaihon aikana.
Sie jouvut oottelemmaa kunnes, joku antaa siulle koodin sarjanummeron perusteella...

Ei oo! Mie en ossaa valitettavasti koodia taikoo sarjanummeron perusteella, John_D on aktiivisesti antanu koodeja täällä.
Hällä saattaa olla muita assioita hoijettavana.
Miun mielestä on helvetin ärsyttävää kun, ihmiset ei vaivauju ottamaa selvää mitä pittää tehä enneku, irrottaa akkun nykyaikasista kulkineista.
Joka tarkottaa, syöttää 12V jostain virtalahteestä kulkineen kaapeleini akkun ollessa irti = vaihon aikana.
Sie jouvut oottelemmaa kunnes, joku antaa siulle koodin sarjanummeron perusteella...
Oorait. Täytyypi ootella jos Johnilla olisi koodia tarjota. Tuli ittelle täytenä yllätyksenä että radio ylipäätään koodia vaati sen jälkeen, kun piti akku hetkeksi irrottaa. Ja vielä sellaista koodia, jota ei tunnu oikein mistään saavan - paitti varmaan valmistajalta maksamalla ittensä kipeeks. Periaatteen takia tekis melkein mieli vaihtaa joku toinen radio tilalle.

is anyone able to help me please? i need my radio code as i had my battery and alternator replaced. my serial number is DW49N13388 and the part is 281853HN4B. thank you in advance i really appreciate the help, need it for my music and maps to come through :( xx

Back