K12 Radio Codes

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Thankyou very much! But I have an issue entering the code, I type in the code than I want to enter it with tuner up button but the code stays on... How can I enter it differentley?
The up button is obviously not the correct one for your radio, just try all of the other buttons (other than the number ones you entered the code with) and when you hit the right one the code will be accepted...

Hi, we bought our 2006 c+c a year ago with no radio code, been using a work around every time we start the car but if anyone can help with a code that would be great. Serial number is BP 5384 6 94851 42, the garage we bought it from was no help, just said they had lost all its service booklets. Apart from this the car is fantastic

Hi. Posted in here a while ago and I've Finally got round to getting the serial number on our micra. It's a blaupunkt 6 CD unit so was a bit nervy about attacking it but got there in the end. I've got the 'Wait 1 hour' showing so someone has obviously tried a code before. Hopefully I can just wait 1 hour and have a go.
20210412_121411.jpg

BP5365 5 6445676

Thats the serial number, any help will be much appreciated by my wife and daughter, which will earn me dad points. I'll pass em on to you for helping if you want some.

Cheers.