K12 radio code

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
hi, i'm new to this site and trying to get a radio code for a k12 micra, can anyone help?
Read some of the many current threads on here asking for codes and you will find out what information will be required to get the code (radio serial number) and how to find said serial number............

Hi John, I have read some of your other threads, I have a K12 2010 model micra which has a sat Nav radio however I note on one thread you said your software does not do sat nave radios, is this just for the K13 or dors it include the K12 too?.
Your assistance would be gratefully appreciated, thanks

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi John, I have read some of your other threads, I have a K12 2010 model micra which has a sat Nav radio however I note on one thread you said your software does not do sat nave radios, is this just for the K13 or dors it include the K12 too?.
Your assistance would be gratefully appreciated, thanks
As I said above, find the serial number and post it on here. If it begins with BP followed by 12 numbers starting with '000' then I wont be able to supply an unlock code, any other 'BP' number so far has been successful, its just the ones with the first three numbers '000' that haven't worked........

Read some of the many current threads on here asking for codes and you will find out what information will be required to get the code (radio serial number) and how to find said serial number............
Thank you John. The serial number is 49110076657. I hope this is the right number

Hi John, hopefully some useful information for you or anyone that is having difficulty in finding the codes for K12 or K13 radios combined with Sat Nav’s
Anyone with a locked radio/SatNav need to type in 0000 3 times which will bring up serial number, device number and date displayed on the screen.
This needs to be photographed along with the log book(as proof of ownership) and your driving licence, then email all the details to
[email protected]
Nissan will send the radio code through by email. Hope this helps

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi John, hopefully some useful information for you or anyone that is having difficulty in finding the codes for K12 or K13 radios combined with Sat Nav’s
Anyone with a locked radio/SatNav need to type in 0000 3 times which will bring up serial number, device number and date displayed on the screen.
This needs to be photographed along with the log book(as proof of ownership) and your driving licence, then email all the details to
[email protected]
Perhaps this post should be made a 'sticky'?

Could I please get a radio code for my K12, VIN No. SJNFBAK12U1381088 (I got it off my receipt) As my battery keeps draining I have been trying everything since June but I obviously posted it in the wrong section as I never got a reply.
If I am unable to solve my current battery draining issue, I at least want to be able to show that the radio works.

[email protected]
Thanks, I shall try that. i live in Ireland and the agents here want €50 to give me the code !!

Hi, can someone help me. I have a nissan micra K12 and don't know the radio security code.

The radio serial number is: BP334958126760
Part number : 8635123392

Hi all. I hade problem with battery, are you able to help me with code? Nissan micra k12 2005, BP334947312723 , 》St SN《8 635 123 392 0, and also number 55610140840 NISSAN MM CD-K(BLK)

Hello, I changed battery in second hand Micra K12 and kindly requesting for code.

Blaupunkt
BP3349 4 7314325
NISSAN MM CD-K
7 643 349 318
e1 022458

Appreciate if you can help me.

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hello, I changed battery in second hand Micra K12 and kindly requesting for code.

Blaupunkt
BP3349 4 7314325
NISSAN MM CD-K
7 643 349 318
e1 022458

Appreciate if you can help me.
Hi, 1314 would appear to be the number that you need.......

Hi John,

I have been facing the same issue and I think you’re doing wonderful work in this. My Sat Nav only has a numerical serial number. The details are below and I have attached a pic for reference;

Serial Number: 3138322
Device Number: 7612830023

Can you please let me know if I can get a PIN code for this? I emailed Nissan but they only replied once and didn’t give the pin code.

Attachments

• 465DBEC1-969C-424E-A03D-D84D3C4F5781.jpeg
    465DBEC1-969C-424E-A03D-D84D3C4F5781.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 991

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi John,

I have been facing the same issue and I think you’re doing wonderful work in this. My Sat Nav only has a numerical serial number. The details are below and I have attached a pic for reference;

Can you please let me know if I can get a PIN code for this? I emailed Nissan but they only replied once and didn’t give the pin code.
Sadly even when the later SatNav units are made by BlauPunkt and have a 'BP' serial number (they all start with '000') my software does not give the correct unlock code, so I'm afraid I won't be able to help you.... ☹

Hi John,

Code - 4712

Hi Can somebody help with a radio cod for a nissan micra 2010, serial number 3133660, device number 7612830023, date 10.03.26.
Thanks.

On my micra is 2020 1.4 diesel the gearbox remained stuck in 3 gear.
I can't take off from it.
Any advice about this.
Is someone how have same problem..

Hi all, the battery on my Nissan micra 2007 went flat and the radio is now requesting the code. Can someone assist on providing the code. I removed the radio and the SN is BP538369457797 (MMR CD-S 7645383318)

Last edited:

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi all, the battery on my Nissan micra 2007 went flat and the radio is now requesting the code. Can someone assist on providing the code. I removed the radio and the SN is BP538369457797 (MMR CD-S 7645383318)
Hi, try 8183 or 0183....