K12 Radio Codes

Mika The Finn

Site Supporter
please can someone help with a radio code for BP 738398783752. many thanks. trying to help my elderly neighbour out.
K12 Radio Code Thread

This is the official thread for K12 radio codes.

Please provide your serial number (starting with BP) in reply to this thread.

Please bear in mind that the generous people that provide these codes do so in their spare time so please be patient when requesting a code.

Hope this is allowed. Couldn't get help here so tried the professionals. If you are also struggling to find your code try this guy.
Radio Codes.png

link in attached file
£1.99 next day and perfect.

Hi,

I’m helping out an elderly gent who owns a K12 and is after his radio code. Im heading over tomorrow evening to get his serial number for his radio, and as soon as I have it I will post it, is there any kind people on here who would be able to fetch me the code tomorrow evening if possible?

Many thanks!
Jay

Hi,

I’m helping out an elderly gent who owns a K12 and is after his radio code. Im heading over tomorrow evening to get his serial number for his radio, and as soon as I have it I will post it, is there any kind people on here who would be able to fetch me the code tomorrow evening if possible?

Many thanks!
Jay
Hi,
Of course

Hi,
just bought a K12 (of 2008) where the owner lost the radio code. After battery disconnect I'm urged to enter the unknown code.
Serial number is PP3001MB0046768, Part No. 276-0034-54, Nissan Part No. 28185BG10A.
I would be happy if anyone had a code for me.
Many thanks,
Kasuar

P.S.: Just saw that Clarion radios are to be handled by commercial PIN providers.

Last edited:
Hi,
just bought a K12 (of 2008) where the owner lost the radio code. After battery disconnect I'm urged to enter the unknown code.
Serial number is PP3001MB0046768, Part No. 276-0034-54, Nissan Part No. 28185BG10A.
I would be happy if anyone had a code for me.
Many thanks,
Kasuar

P.S.: Just saw that Clarion radios are to be handled by commercial PIN providers.
Hello,
For these NISSAN CLARION radios the codes are chargeable.
See on a website or otherwise see on ebay which is much cheaper.

K12 Radio Code Thread

Please bear in mind that the generous people that provide these codes do so in their spare time so please be patient when requesting a code.
Hi can someone help me with the security code for my micra with:
BP538469502039

Hello,
Code is . . 0511
Didnt work last time, something i do wrong?
Tried that code but didnt work, something i do wrong? Code 0511 and pushing source Button up

Send me a photo of the labels stuck on the radio and engraved on the metal of the radio.

Nissan
Blaupunkt 7 645 384 318
Nissan Micra

If the unit is codelocked it will need to be left switched on up for up to two hours to reset before another code entry attempt is possible.

Code Entry as Follows:

Switch Radio On - Display Shows
" CODE " Then " - - - - "
Press preset " 1 " repeatedly for 1st Digit
Press preset " 2 " repeatedly for 2nd Digit
Press preset " 3 " repeatedly for 3rd Digit
Press preset " 4 " repeatedly for 4th Digit
If the correct code number is now shown
Press " TA " To Enter

Last edited:
K12 Radio Code Thread

ВР5389 6 2429173 Many thanks James

Hi, could someone please help for my K12 micra radio code.
I’ve tried couple of garages if they could find one but no luck.
I can’t find BP number, but there’s a sticker on my driver side door.
SJNEBAK12U3090736
Model number: EDKARDFK12EEK - - J - D

I would be very grateful.

K

hello.
Can someone give me the code for a micra k12
that's the number
BP538971312478
7 645 389 318
thank you so
much

Last edited:

Mika The Finn

Site Supporter
Hi, could someone please help for my K12 Micra radio code.
I’ve tried couple of garages if they could find one but no luck.
I can’t find BP number, but there’s a sticker on my driver side door.
SJNEBAK12U3090736
Model number: EDKARDFK12EEK - - J - D

I would be very grateful.

K
SJNEBAK12U3090736 is VIN = Vehicle Identification Number, nothing to do with radio/stereo.
BP number can be found from back of stereo, on sticker or die cut numbers/letters.
You need to remove stereo from dash. Or slide smartphone behind stereo and take a picture of the number.
Stereo Unit Removal and Refitting - Nissan Micra K12 16:49

SJNEBAK12U3090736 is VIN = Vehicle Identification Number, nothing to do with radio/stereo.
BP number can be found from back of stereo, on sticker or die cut numbers/letters.
You need to remove stereo from dash. Or slide smartphone behind stereo and take a picture of the number.
Stereo Unit Removal and Refitting - Nissan Micra K12 16:49
Hi Mika the Finn,

Thank you for your message and the link.
I took the stereo unit and had a look.
What I found was serial number, however my case this number doesn’t have “BP” instead it’s says
“PP3001MB 0062922”
I also found Nissan part number “ 28185 BG10A” and model number “ PP- 3001M
Can anyone help me with these numbers for my radio code number to unlock the radio please.

Many thanks

Kay