K12 no power to relays in IPDM for headlights and wipers help?

Hi

My car decided this morning to have no lights or front wipers. The problem is NOT fuse related, or any relay we can find, however I can't get to the 2 blue relays (?) which are on the end of the interior fusebox as they're behind the dash surround.

The IPDM has 3 power in wirings, 2 of them have power, but one doesn't - the one that is in the right place to feed the relays and fuses for the lights and wipers (strange that!).

So I know where one end of these wires is... but no idea where the other end is. Could it be one of these blue relays (which have some form of writing/wiring diagram on top)?

What are these blue relays and why did Nissan think it necessary to block them in behind a big bit of plastic? Presumably I can only obtain one of these things from Nissan at huge expense?

Although I can risk short trips, I can't go far cos at this time of the year it could rain at any second!

Help?!

(ps. I used to absolutely love my car with a passion, but just recently it has gone right to the top of my hate list having spent over £1000 on it this year just keeping it on the road!)