• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

K12 Micra 1.2 3dr manual for sale £1,895

A lovely clean & tidy 3 door red Nissan Micra 1.2 with manual gearbox. This 2010 car has had only 2 owners from new and comes with Full Service History, MOT to August 2019 & Tax to September 2019. It has just had a service and I have just replaced the Catalytic Converter for £250. It also had one new tyre for the MOT.
The car drives lovely with smooth gearbox & clutch, tight steering and absolutely no warning lights on dash. I had a diagnostics check done when I replaced the cat converter and nothing else showed up.
A well equipped car with Alloy wheels, Air Conditioning, CD/MP3 player & Radio, Bluetooth, Power Steering, Airbags, Central Locking, Parking Sensors plus many more features fitted as standard for this model. All original handbooks & two Remote Keys included.
Ideal for first time driver or as a reliable run around, cheap to tax & insure.
Only minor points, a few light scratches which are barely visible unless close up, a small chip on the windscreen but passed the MOT, SD card for the satnav is missing but you can find these on Ebay etc.
Contact me for photos or to arrange a viewing...Steve 0780 306 5386.
Come & check it out! I am in Erith, SE London, just inside M25. Any questions welcome.
Thanks!