K12 lowering

I have a Micra K12 which I fitted with 6x15 Denzt Rims with Toyo 195/50x15 tyres and the differnce was very noticable. I then fitted a set of Boge lowering springs which reduced the ride height by 30mm and this has made the car really stick to the road without the ride getting too hard. Slight problem is speed humps - the red ones; when going over these it hits a protector on the off side at the back of the floor pan so I have to be very careful going over these. These mods have vastly improved the handling of the car :grinning:; I am now considering adjustable shocks. Anybode put new shocks on ? I do not want to make it too bumpy. Peter ( Cambridge )

eltaylor001

North Rep
I don't have my K12 anymore but heres mine from side when it was lowered 30mm with koni springs and 17" wolfrace alloys

micraside.jpg

eltaylor001

North Rep
you probably just need to wait for it to load fully, its hosted off my website and will take time to appear in the thread, when you load it.

hmmmm got me thinking, i was originally looking at lowering mine 35 - 40 mm and fitting some 14x8 SSR MK1 wheels I have (with 20mm wheel adaptors) but I'd really like to fill the arch....