K12 Loss of Power when accelerating

Hi All

I own a Nissan Micra K12, over the last couple of months the car has stalled and produced an engine management light. I have an OBD2 diagnostic tool, this indicated 2 faults relating to the crank angle sensor. By error I initially replaced the cam sensor, this caused the car not to start at all. Anyway I refitted the original cam sensor but the car still wouldn't start. I decided to remove the crank angle sensor and rotate it 90 degrees, the car started and ran fine. I decided to then replace the spark plugs and since then I have had a massive loss of power. I am currently going through a trouble shooting list, starting with the ignition coils. If anyone can give me some advice on measuring coils or what to look for, regarding a loss of power, I would appreciate it. Please note I have purchased a new crank angle sensor but I still have the management light come on when i struggle to start the engine.

Hi All

I own a Nissan Micra K12, over the last couple of months the car has stalled and produced an engine management light. I have an OBD2 diagnostic tool, this indicated 2 faults relating to the crank angle sensor. By error I initially replaced the cam sensor, this caused the car not to start at all. Anyway I refitted the original cam sensor but the car still wouldn't start. I decided to remove the crank angle sensor and rotate it 90 degrees, the car started and ran fine. I decided to then replace the spark plugs and since then I have had a massive loss of power. I am currently going through a trouble shooting list, starting with the ignition coils. If anyone can give me some advice on measuring coils or what to look for, regarding a loss of power, I would appreciate it. Please note I have purchased a new crank angle sensor but I still have the management light come on when i struggle to start the engine.
Hi guys! Just need a bit of advice with my 2006 Micra... Sounds like what you guys are talking about... Over the past month my car has started to kangaroo a bit when driving along, it also loses power when accelerating and will then suddenly gain power again and pull forward. Some days it is worse than others. I took it to a garage and £170 and 4 days later they could not find what was wrong with it. They changed he Lambda Sensor, connected it to a computer and couldn't find anything. Has anyone had any similar problems? Or know how to fix it!? I really don't know what to do and don't have the money to take to a dealer as it will cost the earth!! Thanks in advance, Lucy ☺