K12 interior light wiring - footwell lights

Hey guys,

Does anyone know (or if you have a Haynes manual hand and could look it up?) which wires from the interior light do what? Ideally I need to know which wire is the earth and which will supply a live when I unlock the car

Cheers in advance

Just incase anyone else needs to know this, I've discovered that the wires required for footwell neons, or puddle lights are:
Yellow - earth
Purple - live

These can be tapped from the cluster of wires running down the drivers A - pillar

Serious thread bump but was this easy to do? The interior light has stopped coming on when the doors open on the Shicra and i was thinking whilst i've got it apart i'd look at putting some footwell lights in (to come on when doors are opened).. haven't yet trawled back far enough to see if there was ever a thread/guide for this thats all.. all help is appreciated!!

Not on Facebook :eek: but had a look through your photos. So its A-pillar cover off and possibly some of the centre console? I've discovered the light unit comes out easy enough so that would be fine to tap into.. a guide would be pretty useful - amazed there isn't an area for guides here tbh.. I need to get the lights working with the door open switches before doing this really..
The front bumpers of the SR's look so much more purposeful. Mines knackered and would be tempted to find one to replace mine at some point.. that and i'm definitely going to matte black spray my indicator grilles - again the SR ones look pretty mean.. Cheers for the photos link.. this is the weekends challenge!

Back