K12 Headlights/badges/seats

Hi everyone,
I’ve got a 54 plate K12 and I love it, I’ve just got a few things I want to change on it.

First off, I want some cheap black headlights, where’s the best place to get them?

Secondly, does anyone know where I could get some grey seats for a 3 door k12? Mine have got holes in from the previous owner

Finally, what’s the best way to go about debadging the bonnet and boot lid? I’ve taken off the Micra and the S badges, but I can’t get off the Nissan badges from the front and back

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks

Ive fully debadged mine, make sure when you do the back door you machine polish it after as youll see the areas where the paint underneath the badge hasnt faded at all and the rest of the bootlid has a little

As for the front one, I wound up repainting the bonnet as it leaves two small holes in it which I needed to weld up and fill over to get the look I wanted. Depends how far you want to go

Ricky

Last edited:
OP
OP
MattC
Ive fully debadged mine, make sure when you do the back door you machine polish it after as youll see the areas where the paint underneath the badge hasnt faded at all and the rest of the bootlid has a little

As for the front one, I wound up repainting the bonnet as it leaves two small holes in it which I needed to weld up and fill over to get the look I wanted. Depends how far you want to go

Ricky
Okay thanks mate, I’ll give it a go :)

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Okay thanks mate, I’ll give it a go :)
Try using dental floss under the rear badge to cut though the foam adhesive pads that secure the badge, the front one is easier as you can get access to the back of the badge under the bonnet and push on the two location pins that position the badge (no location pins on the rear badge)

OP
OP
MattC
Try using dental floss under the rear badge to cut though the foam adhesive pads that secure the badge, the front one is easier as you can get access to the back of the badge under the bonnet and push on the two location pins that position the badge (no location pins on the rear badge)

Thanks mate, I’ll try that when I get home!

Mika The Finn

Site Supporter
Reasonable hot air from hairdryer will soften foam adhesive and helps cutting though of it and also softening it when removing badge with location pins ;)