K12 gone to girlfriend, now i got this....

tse_adam

Micra Attitude
My girlfriend recently passed her driving test which creates a fantastic opportunity for me to buy one of these. Please excuse the picture quality and the car is not in the best condition as i have literally just got it back and it needs a full valet and a proper job in a local bodyshop.

P1010697.jpg

P1010698.jpg

P1010699.jpg

P1010704.jpg

P1010705.jpg

P1010710.jpg

P1010714.jpg

P1010726.jpg

now the annoying bit:-

P1010715.jpg

P1010716.jpg

P1010706.jpg

any thoughts, ideas and suggestions are welcome.

nice cars, wanted one for a while myself. But they are just not as fast as the honda owners seem to make you think.. Low 15 quaters iirc.

yea i am very happy with it, i wanted one like 7-8 years ago! £580 insurance for a group 17 car is not bad.
they are ok, generally a lot faster than my k12 1.4. but like most of the reviews, it has nothing between 1-3.5k rpm, i swear my micra felt faster than in that range lol.

where those seats optinal extras? because most of the ep3's i have seen have normal type r branded seats...altough some ep3's i have seen have seats like yours? confused? lol

awww nice an anniversary edition (hense the seats squarepants :p) i think you should get the mugen grille it sets the car apart from other type r's
jags.jpg

where those seats optinal extras? because most of the ep3's i have seen have normal type r branded seats...altough some ep3's i have seen have seats like yours? confused? lol

yea it's the final/premier edition which include tinted windows, recaros, red carpets and momo steering wheel. I have been in the normal ones too and felt the recaros are far more supportive, it feels safer around corners - good stuff!

awww nice an anniversary edition (hense the seats squarepants :p) i think you should get the mugen grille it sets the car apart from other type r's
jags.jpg

it looks nice yea, but some people on the civic forum states that it is not a direct fit :down: similar to the nismo grill :glare:

nice car lucky you. wish i had one lol. (Y)

thanks you, you can do it too! sell your micra and take the plunge, its well worth it. i am all happy and stuff cos i dont need to service, MOT and change expensives on it yet. :blush:

I put £20 of fuel in it yesterday, after 50 miles half of that has already gone. :doh:

nice cars, wanted one for a while myself. But they are just not as fast as the honda owners seem to make you think.. Low 15 quaters iirc.

false lol :p . Its all about the driver, you know that Ian, the cars are very capable. ok they arn't turbo beasts but they can hold their own.

I was up at the pod the other week and a saw a stock ep3 ctr do the quater in a low 14, (14.2 iirc) got it on tape too.

K20 FTW

Enjoy the car mate just look out for bargins while tuning it, honda mods seem to cost a fortune.

ps get yourself registered over on type r owners, good banter on that forum

low 14s is impressive, definitely require some skills! I am still driving it really carefully as i am not used to the power yet.

I am registered to the civic type r forum and most of the times recorded for stock CTR are mid 15s.

It's nice to know my car is capable of achieving such times.

You are right about the mods being very expensive, the most popular induction kit there is called gruppe M or something and it cost £500! :O Which is why i have no intention of modding it in the near future. lol

Back