k12 facelift

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
Theres a newfacelift due next month from what i've heard. They are moving the indicators into the lights to match up with the JDM version and new bumpers are being added. Not sure if the new facelift is in production yet or if they start production next month...i'll find out but if anyone is thinking of buying a brand new k12 i say wait a month or two.

>>>>>>> http://i17.tinypic.com/4tsf779.jpg <<<<<<<<

Revamped March gives clues to look of imminent new Micra

The revised supermini will hit UK showrooms before the end of the year, and this Japanese market version could provide useful clues to its styling.

Our picture shows the latest des­ign of the big-selling March, which is what the hatchback is called in its home country. The revamped model has recently gone on sale in Japan, featuring new headlamps, a revised grille and fresh front bumper.

Inside, there is a range of improvements, such as an auxiliary port for the stereo so that digital music players can be connected. It’s also possible the revised Micra could be fitted with a built-in hard drive; a special-edition March has been launched in Japan which gets a satellite navigation system complete with a 30GB memory.
Any further changes are unlikely, though, so the current line-up of three and five-door hatches, plus the C+C folding hard-top, will continue to be offered.

Back