K12 Fabulous VIP kit

Over on the YCUK we have had alot of interest about Fabulous Body kits, well they also did March kits!

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

* FRONT HALF SPOILER
\50,400​
(4P・ミラーガーニッシュ付)
(本体価格\48,000)​
* SIDE STEP
\50,400​
(本体価格\48,000)​
* REAR HALF SPOILER
\50,400​
(3P・マフラー開口部カバー左右付)
(本体価格\48,000)​
FRONT LIGHT COVER
\21,000​
(本体価格\20,000)​
BONNET WING
\29,400​
(本体価格\28,000)​
REAR WING
\50,400​
(本体価格\48,000)​
REAR GATE WING
\60,900​
(本体価格\58,000)​
* SPECIAL SET PRICE
\102,900
(本体価格\98,000)

unfortunately we believe that Fabulous stopped Making the Zenki Vitz kit and the Kouki march kits around the time both cars (the Mk 1 Vitz and the phase change for the March) came out of production. Bits of the kits appear around Yahoo JP but sell for big bucks, and thats before extortionate shipping.

i looked into the Vitz Kit myself, but it worked around about £2,500 for an import of the entire kit, and id have the brows in swaps!

http://www.fabulous.co.jp/products/luxurycompactcar/marchHalf/

This is going to be a rare comment from me...Those wheels are waaaaay too small. The mid level wing is a bit iffy as well, but properly lowered over huge wheels that would be , well, fabulous.

i think its a good kit for the k12 though :)
its a cool kit and everything, very vip and jdm but i'm not such a fan of that style , i prefer the k12 to look a bit more functional but have a really aggressive stance. its quite pricey too maybe if it was £1000 less i'd consider it

i suppose for the sheer rarity of the kit its worth it :)

i paid £100 for my brows, and they are just simple eyebrows for the car!

i suppose for the sheer rarity of the kit its worth it :)

i paid £100 for my brows, and they are just simple eyebrows for the car!

where did you buy them from joe i might consider ordering a pair of them because i'm not a big fan of the standard headlights

where did you buy them from joe i might consider ordering a pair of them because i'm not a big fan of the standard headlights
sorry for the late reply mate! well basically they were imported by a member on YCUK and then sold to another member who sold them to me! there is ONE pair left on the market at RHDJapan but they're wanting nearly £170 all in unpainted, which is just too much!

tracking down bits for them is going to involve some serious YHJP work, or even a e-mail to Import Monster who can monitor it for you.

sorry for the late reply mate! well basically they were imported by a member on YCUK and then sold to another member who sold them to me! there is ONE pair left on the market at RHDJapan but they're wanting nearly £170 all in unpainted, which is just too much!

tracking down bits for them is going to involve some serious YHJP work, or even a e-mail to Import Monster who can monitor it for you.

i'de even consider going custom with some carbon covers, i know Sumo power do custom fabrication and there workshop isnt a million miles away. might do some research and get some quotes because carbon might be $$$$

I know this is an old thread here, but thought I'd post here anyway. I have seen a few more body kits for the K12, but few places stock them or eBay sellers are not seeling them anymore (links on this group). I have seen body kits, but without the fog lights able to be fitted and mine has fog lights. I asume they are for older K12s? I'm not thinking about a body kit yet, as I want it lowered and exhaust done first, though would consider one if it didn't alter the body shape too much, like the 160SR, but looks a bit different to set it appart, though if nothing suitable that grabs my attention, I'll keep it with the 160SR kit as standard.

Back