K12 Dash digital/clock display.

Yep :) and he's awesome! Be a lot cheaper than powerflow n that. Plus it will be made to ur spec. Then u can sort me a price for ur scorpion back back lol

OP
OP
azb786
Yep :) and he's awesome! Be a lot cheaper than powerflow n that. Plus it will be made to ur spec. Then u can sort me a price for ur scorpion back back lol
Haha.. You want the for Micra or another car?? Basically the scorpion exhaust for BMW.. I wanted to cut the pipe and weld it to Micra exhaust.. So this weekend!! I'm going on welding hunt :p

OP
OP
azb786
Hahaha sounds fun! I'd love to do that one day. I hate my neighbours
Ah man.. When i move in my block 1st, these little kids used to think they r such a bad a$s. They used to check my car out everyday.. Cos of that I had the Cliford installed.. Now whenever someone near my MicRaider, it warns them to get the F out!!

But these kids are alright now.. My car gets the full respect!! LOL!!

Hi everybody,

Few weeks ago I bought used Nissan Micra 1,2 (2006, 59kW) . But there is super big problem - outside temperature. I have Micra without bord display, so I definitely want to install it. Thank you azb786 for instruction. As I see it's almost easy-pizy except that part with taking off board panel.

I found crushed K12 Micra 1,5 dCi with this digita board display and as I understand there shouldn't be any problems if I take off that digital board display and install in my car? Also this crushed K12 Micra is for UK market, but I have Micra for north EU market (left hand steering wheel, km etc.) so I hope there won't be any problems with showing fuel consumption etc.

Also next problem is, where is located this outside temperature sensor? How can I find it? Maybe some one can send pictures or explain.

Hi everybody,

Few weeks ago I bought used Nissan Micra 1,2 (2006, 59kW) . But there is super big problem - outside temperature. I have Micra without bord display, so I definitely want to install it. Thank you azb786 for instruction. As I see it's almost easy-pizy except that part with taking off board panel.

I found crushed K12 Micra 1,5 dCi with this digita board display and as I understand there shouldn't be any problems if I take off that digital board display and install in my car? Also this crushed K12 Micra is for UK market, but I have Micra for north EU market (left hand steering wheel, km etc.) so I hope there won't be any problems with showing fuel consumption etc.

Also next problem is, where is located this outside temperature sensor? How can I find it? Maybe some one can send pictures or explain.
The sensor is located on the bonnet slam panel,behind the front bumper,next to the horn. The digital display should work fine fromba uk spec to north euro spec.

Hi guys I'm trying to fit the display in my car bit I have non of the wireing only one I have is a little white plug with 2 wires going into it and a green plug which I believe came out of the original radio can anyone help I'm not sure if I have a facelift model I havemt a clue lol thanks

The white plug,if it looks like a large ethernet type plug,that's the one for digital display that goes above the stereo. Was only fitted to models 02-06 as 06 on they fitted a double din stereo and the info shown on that display was moved into the revised speedometer cluster.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Micra Sports Club mobile app

The white plug,if it looks like a large ethernet type plug,that's the one for digital display that goes above the stereo. Was only fitted to models 02-06 as 06 on they fitted a double din stereo and the info shown on that display was moved into the revised speedometer cluster.

Hi thanks for the reply its quite small its not big enough for the plug on back of the display I have a 05 micra s so was hoping for it to be there I only seem to have radio wires and a green block with 4 wires again won't fit and a small white block and the radio cables are black and I didn't need an adapter as the fit right into my headunit if that helps can it be taped anywhere else as I'm gutted was really hoping to be able to fit it as travelled 2 hours to get it lol

Thanks again for you reply

Also while I'm on it don't suppose you know if the rear speaker wires are hiden somewhere as there is no rear speakers just trying to upgrade the system while I have everyrhing out lol

Last edited:
Hi thanks for the reply its quite small its not big enough for the plug on back of the display I have a 05 micra s so was hoping for it to be there I only seem to have radio wires and a green block with 4 wires again won't fit and a small white block and the radio cables are black and I didn't need an adapter as the fit right into my headunit if that helps can it be taped anywhere else as I'm gutted was really hoping to be able to fit it as travelled 2 hours to get it lol

Thanks again for you reply

Also while I'm on it don't suppose you know if the rear speaker wires are hiden somewhere as there is no rear speakers just trying to upgrade the system while I have everyrhing out lol
They only have speakers in the doors,front and rear,or 3 doors have them in the panel where a door would be. Out of interest which dials/clocks have you got in the car?
0f2c04b2cd2848a1b9e59d0d49f8c7f0.jpg
these ones,and the white ones show all the info the dash display would.
2de8926f06724742857482b1df34bad2.jpg
these ones don't and need the display seperate

They only have speakers in the doors,front and rear,or 3 doors have them in the panel where a door would be. Out of interest which dials/clocks have you got in the car?
0f2c04b2cd2848a1b9e59d0d49f8c7f0.jpg
these ones,and the white ones show all the info the dash display would.
2de8926f06724742857482b1df34bad2.jpg
these ones don't and need the display seperate

Here is mine but I have no trip or outside temp ect in the display also I have rear door groves in door cards as if there is speaker but its just foam lol and no wires behind the foam in the doors

Thanks alot for your replys

Phone not uploading photos ill be home in 30 mins ill upload them but its like the first pic

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-03-17-17-24-18.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-17-17-24-18.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 252
  • Screenshot_2017-03-17-17-27-11.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-17-17-27-11.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 256
Last edited:
Here is mine but I have no trip or outside temp ect in the display also I have rear door groves in door cards as if there is speaker but its just foam lol and no wires behind the foam in the doors

Thanks alot for your replys

Phone not uploading photos ill be home in 30 mins ill upload them but its like the first pic

Its as if I dont have the temp or trip setting on my dials as its not coming up even disconnected the battery over night still nothing

I fitted your shape dials to my early k12,the display above the stereo shows the ambient temp but my clocks,although they should don't,but the clocks do display the rest,trip,mpg,AVG mph ect

I wonder why they arnt showing temp trip etc as they should do maybe I ned to plug in the sensor at the front of the hood to make it all work or do you think its the clocks because there not from the model above mine which is a s