K12 Cusco Strut Brace for sale

tse_adam

Micra Attitude
HKpic2407-115-9.jpg

HKpic2407-115-8.jpg

IMGP0293.jpg

IMGP0292.jpg

this is now back on sale again, i am looking for £75 posted. :upside:

i live in a small town called Bartley green which is 6-7 miles from city centre, with a B32 postcode. For collection i'll settle for £70...cos i intended to use £5 to post.

i am more keen on splashing on the appearance than performance as i have learnt there is only so much i can do with a micra. The money will most likely to fund a set of springs so it doesnt look like a 4x4 anymore.

thanks for your payment, it is in my boot at the moment. what i will do is give a good wash when i get home from work and ask parcelforce to collect it tomorrow afternoon and hopefully the item will be with you no later than saturday.

cheers

sounds good mate i get what you mean about performance i think the only way to go with a k12 is an engine swap
currently going for looks on mine as got warrenty til july so can`t lower it yet but i think 40mm springs would give it a good stance and should reduce the bodyroll at the moment it`s terrible standard
currently trying to decide weather to buy the nismo front indicator grills or mesh the standard ones would be intresting to know your thoughts
it won`t be getting fitted till next week so when it arrives isn`t a problem
will post up when it comes so you know though

yea the springs should do a good job but coilovers are on another level.
I heard the nismo front grill require slight modifications to make them fit so beware.
do post some pictures of the brace when you install it - make sure its proper tight or it wont perform at best.

i will make sure it`s nice and tight and pics will be in my blog around tuesday evening also have a set of angel eyes to go on instead of the fogs

coilovers are another level but for the cost i think only for show cars not for normal road use although if i get a good christmas bonus i may be tempted ready

as far as i was aware it was the nismo indicators that required work to get them working although i could be wrong i was going to try and keep the standard facelift indicators behind the grill if not i have some orange leds coming from hong kong for another little project so could custom make some new indicators from them

arrived today mate will get some pictures up when fitted but have to sort my rear bumper out first after some wally decided to go into the back of me on sunday evening just one question whats the single bolt on the drivers side i`m guessing it`s something to do with the brake master cylinder judgingby the position

i am glad it has arrived, parcelforce really does take the mick!

and yes it is there to push against the cylinder but i have been told it doesnt make much difference so i didnt screw it in when it was installed.

Back