K12 cold ingine problem

Hi I own micra K12 1.O 04 plate which has got cold ingine problem (starts then when i want drive it cutting off, then wont start again for while) when is warm its works ok. Ive reed alot of about it and looks like there can be lots of causes. I ve got this car just 3 weeks and Im thinking of giving it back cause is unreliable car and quiet dangorous to use because is cutting off so obviously i cant steer /do anything. Ive got the cam shaft sensor changed came back home next day car had the same problem. now is again in the garage prob they will do chain. Dnt have any service history anything and dealer tqalk to me like to the woman:-D Could somobody gave me sort of the statment of thing which have to be fixed to sort this problem PLEASE. Ive need put few major problems on my complain/agreement cancelation letter! Thanks in advance.

Gushh I should finish my college as a mechanik not beauty therapist :doh:

i wouldnt freak out over this... i think...

in my 1.0 2004 k12, the biting point of the clutch is completley different when cold to when the engine is warmed up, and for a long time when taking off first thing in the morning i would stall

and i word(ed) until i was laid off in a garage so would be used to driving lots of different cars every day so biting points/clutchs etc. wouldnt ever bother me

its just something you get used to, i wouldnt be so quick to dismiss such a great car just yet ;) im sure its nothing to panic over but im sure at a more social hour on here some other members will have a much better input that this :D

well i dnt really want dismiss this car :) but will be nice to have possiblity to use this car if u bought it(not paying for a taxi) bt atm this car is in garage <2-3weeks> i had it maybe for 2-3 days. So is anybody will be able to help me and answer on question above? pleaseee.........

so anybody had that problem? what was diagnosed and fixed? I've spoke with one mechanik and he said usually its the ECT sensor - but could be something else such as air flow meter etc....so i've got sensor changed so far, now chain, and God nows what was be4 done in this car causer i still didnt receive a history

so anybody had that problem? what was diagnosed and fixed? I've spoke with one mechanik and he said usually its the ECT sensor - but could be something else such as air flow meter etc....so i've got sensor changed so far, now chain, and God nows what was be4 done in this car causer i still didnt receive a history

try a search on "timing chain", early k12,s and other nissan 1.5 models had major problems fwn

the problem like that I might think about a faulty temperature sensor first as I have experienced similar problem before, have u ever checked DTCS code befor u took car in and how about that?

Back