K12 Coilover/Lowering Options?

I've been having a think and as Nissan and Renault share alot of stuff, and the K12 looks very similar to a Clio underneath, do Clio coilover kits fit the K12?

If not what are the options out there? I've seen loads of lowering springs etc on the net but would rather spend a bit more and go for coilovers.

Its only a daily but I enjoy driving it so much I don't mind spending a bit on it :grinning:

Doz, the K12 IS the Renault Clio. They're the same car under the clothes. If you Google K12 lowering springs, there are few out there. The best site is the website that has a Micra section but I can't remember the name off hand...

Oh, and go here and sign my guest book (Y).

Although it is common knowledge that clio's and micras share parts which clio is it that it is the same as? Is it the current shape (197/200 style) or the one before (172/182 style)?

If the parts are shared why don't companies seem to advertise the parts for both? There seem to be an awful lot more out there for the clio than the micra.

It would be ideal if I could get some aftermarket clio suspension for my 58 reg dci.

Back