K12 camming???

Hello everyone hope you can help. Can i cam up a k12 160sr? And how much power can i get? Also do you know anyone that can do it? Thanks for your help

Even the latest incarnation of the HR16DE engine from the 160SR used in the Juke and other models is only 115bhp, modest gains only if this engine is “tuned”

I removed the word mediocre from the sentence above, I don't know why I added it in the first place.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M
Even the latest incarnation of the HR16DE engine from the 160SR used in the Juke and other models is only 115bhp, modest gains only if this engine is “tuned”

I removed the word mediocre from the sentence above, I don't know why I added it in the first place.
Whem you say tuned as in ???? Remapped?

Tuned meaning any modifications from the standard specifications. Since I wrote that I remembered the MK3 Clio GT is 1.6 however not sure if it has the Renault version of the HR16DE engine. I’d like to do something far out and transplant a Clio Renaultsport 200bhp engine and six speed gearbox into a K12, keep it as stock looking as possible, that’d be an insanely fast sleeper.