K12 C+C 1.6 2006 rear speakers!

Hi friends! A month ago I bought a wonderful car NISSAN MICRA K12 C + C 1.6 2006. The audio system there is not very good, so I think to replace it! This question - do the rear speakers on the k12 C + C work as a subwoofer or right and left rear speaker? There is no adjustment on the standard radio.

Attachments

• IMG_20210106_004957.jpg
    IMG_20210106_004957.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 235
OP
OP
VOJTEK
You're right, the size of the front speakers is 165mm, but I did not find information about the rear speakers in the body K12C + C! That's why I ask, can someone know 100%? Will two 165mm speakers fit in this case?

Mika The Finn

Site Supporter
You're right, the size of the front speakers is 165mm, but I did not find information about the rear speakers in the body K12C + C! That's why I ask, can someone know 100%? Will two 165mm speakers fit in this case?
With all due respect, there is only 4 screws holding rear speaker housing.
Undo those and measure/check, it shouldn't be that difficult?! :unsure::rolleyes:;)

OP
OP
VOJTEK
I know it. BUT if you want to get to them, you need to lift the back seat up. I tried to do it, but I didn't succeed ... Can someone tell me how to remove it? In the car of hatchback type it needs to be lifted up. Do I need to shoot the same way in C + C type? I don't want to tear off the seat...

I will be grateful for your help, guys!

Last edited: