K12 Bumper Replacement

Hi - I am new to this forum so be gentle. My wifes K12 has had the front bumper dished just below the headlight whilst parked. I think it is bad enough to require the bumper to be replaced. Can anyone here suggest a reliable pre painted replacement part supplier please. Also had a quick look around but unable to find if anyone has posted instructions on how to remove the bumper. I am not by any stretch a DIY car repair person, so I am really looking for a straight forward solution.

Thanks

Mdancer

eurocarparts do both the fog light and non fog bumpers, they come unpainted but for £40 you could always primer and rattle can it until your happy with the finish, save yourself a few hundred quid that a dealer or bodyshop would cost

eurocarparts do both the fog light and non fog bumpers, they come unpainted but for £40 you could always primer and rattle can it until your happy with the finish, save yourself a few hundred quid that a dealer or bodyshop would cost
Cheers xABANDONx
Have gone for an interim solution. Friend who is a mechanic helped me get the dent out with a hot air gun. Not to bad a job if I say so myself, and it got through the MOT. Have made a note of the company, a job for the better weather methinks.

Mdancer

Back