K12 back seat removal

Hi recently baught my first car 2005 k12 5 door I noticed that the back seat is soaking wet all the time so looked on here thaught it might be boot seal or foam on lights so seald back lights and replaced boot seal dried car out 3 days later same thing I'm 99% sure it's a leak from underneath back seat I can hinge it from the back but clips just seem to not want to release so can't inspect it properly is there a specific way to remove the back bottom of seat I looked at this vid it looks so easy but on mine I pull and it just doesn't budge

Mika The Finn

Site Supporter
looks different form my 2007 , mine has a frame where it can slide forward and backwards, is this a differnt model?
My -06 has also sliding rear seat, even with it:
"Bolts are most likely under plastic covers.
You need to remove 2 bolts form trunk side and 2 bolts from front of the rear seat, they are M10's and torqued pretty tight."

Last edited:
I had a similar problem and there might also be a crack under and around the plastic roof trims. Also check for water in front under the floor. You might need to pull out the seats and styrofoam floor panels to access the drain plugs.