K12 1.2 petrol help needed

hey guys, I'm new to this, I have now had my 2006 1.2 s k12 petrol for over 2 year and I love it but I have some issues and I'm looking for some help from your previous experience.
The car engine is completely stock and since I've had the car the heater hasn't work the blowers work but they only blow out cold air, I've completely cleared out the radiator and water system and now it blows hot air whilst the car is higher up the revs. But goes cold as soon as your off the pedal , any ideas or solutions?
Then aproxomaley 6 months ago I had an issue of the cutting when approaching a junction when pressing the clutch down going from 2nd to 1st, I got told it would most likely be the timing chain, so I got it replaced. And granted the car drove a lot smoother but persisted to cut out in the same manor. So I took it back the garage and they adjusted the timing and again the car drive smoother but still cut out so I was the told to remove a plug on the right side of the rocker cover which to my knowledge is the gas resurculation valve(the egr valve I think but correct me if I'm wrong) since doing that the car has never cut out at all and drove like a dream for a couple of weeks but then the car has since began to 'chug' terribly when accelerating as if it's holding the power and send it all at once, and is feeling underpowered.
This is where I stand at the moment and I'm looking for advice on the next move to make as I've recently put in a whole new sound system and since I've bought alloys to go on the car I don't want to sell it. Sorry for the long story I'mjust hoping for advice or something thanks in advance
Neil

I am not expert, if the car chug a lot, it could be EGR value or spark plug or spark plug coil, I presume timing chain is fine as yours just had a new one done, I would give EGR value a clear see how's it go, also spark plug and coil are not too difficult check.

I am not expert, if the car chug a lot, it could be EGR value or spark plug or spark plug coil, I presume timing chain is fine as yours just had a new one done, I would give EGR value a clear see how's it go, also spark plug and coil are not too difficult check.
Ok thank you very much and I was thinking the egr valve, but I personally don't have a clue on removing it and cleaning it and as for the spark plugs I only done them December 2014 I services the vehicle so shouldn't be that