K11c rear wiper motor and plastic arm, layflat

hoopdub

Club Member (Trial)
i have a rear wiper motor and arm from a k11c, lay flat type, nice upgrade for earlier models, direct swap for facelift 1 cars

£30 posted

is this the arm that has that horrid plastic wiper, mate?

cos that's what my facelift has and I'd need to change the whole arm if I want a better wiper. I was thinking that I could swap it out for an earlier (imo, much sturdier) upright arm, but maybe fit it so it lays flat. I vaguely recall someone on here having modded an older wiper arm to lay flat. I guess what I'm asking is if the one you're selling is just a facelift plastic arm or a modded prefacelift (or early facelift) upright arm that's already been modded? Phew, reading that back boggled the mind there for a minute lol :eek:

this

260520121951.jpg

not this :D

170220121571.jpg

although i do have a metal arm in my shed if your after one? i can check later to see if it fits the later motor, im sure it does

If someone gets this and decides they want the metal arm rather than plastic... I have a metal wiper arm that I am willing to swap. :)

hoopdub, why have you replaced the metal wiper for the plastic one on your car? Just wondering, since every k11 that i've owned/had the pleasure of driving that has had the plastic layflat arm has been crap. I was thinking of modding the older arm to layflat, then slap on one of those aero style wipers ;) I have the aero wipers on the front and they work like a charm.

btw, why do you have more than 1 wiper/motor, mate?

i had one for my car, then realised i also had one in my shed, that i thought id thrown out but didnt, hmmm

anyway i have 2 lol. i think the plastic one looks better IMO not that i ever used the rear wiper tbh

Back