k11 white super s go fast parts

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Heya pal, are your rear brakes discs or pads out of interest?

Sorry to hear your selling up aswell by the way! Really liked how the Micra was turning out :(

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Thats what I meant pal, no worries then, Ill get back to you later, could be interested in your alloys.

OP
OP
Shero

Shero

Ex. Club Member
s8000757.jpg

s8000753g.jpg

p190110122902.jpg

p1612092336.jpg

imag0134p.jpg

imag0129j.jpg

imag0119j.jpg

imag0118a.jpg

imag0128w.jpg

imag0125.jpg

imag0114.jpg

imag0113.jpg

s8001746j.jpg

imag0116m.jpg

s8001752.jpg

ferritboy

Ex. Club Member
Would you sell the discs seperate? if so i will have the discs and open mouthed grill if you give me a price for those to bits posted to SM6 9BP.

OP
OP
Shero

Shero

Ex. Club Member
Ill reply to all the pms and stuff when ive got a good ammout of intrest in all the parts as I know ill get confused and mixed up with who I talk to so iv got a list to keep it in order for me cuz i need things simple. :D, of who wants what and things and who was first and ill get back to you all dont wurry.
So please just be patient for a few days.
Ta much cool micra peeps. :D

danny1.0l

Ex. Club Member
here mate is the spoiler available as im well interested ive been looking for one for ages if you can give me a decent price with postage to bexley kent ill have it off you ill get my insurance paid off first then we may have a deal and if my old girl approves

OP
OP
Shero

Shero

Ex. Club Member
Sorry to everyone, ive been busy finding / buyin ma new car. Ill let you know whos getting what ect hopefully tomorrow nite. Cheers team. :D

u stil got the ga16 throttle body with blanking plate and custom accelerator braket AND ga16 injecters AND your clocks (rev, fuel etc.) How much inc postage to birmingham? and how much bhp did the g16 throttle body and injectors add?

Seb_

Give me some frogs.
Site Supporter
Mailys and Shero, if you conclude the deal for the spoiler which is a big packet, it would be nice if you can send the open mouth grill to Mailys Shero, so he will repost them back to me once arrived in France !

OP
OP
Shero

Shero

Ex. Club Member
so to update this, sorry for ####in anyone around, someone has said they are wanting the car whole, ive given them a time to get the money and if they dont buy then it will be back up for breaking. even if it does get bought there will still be a few parts I will have left to buy, but as for now I have everyones "dibs" and what you all want so im not forgettin anything. So should be around 2 weeks before I can say if it has been sold or not, if anyone wants to get saving for any bits ect. Cheers folks.
and to everyone who asked.. almera gti. sr20 ftmfw boys. :D:D:D

cool, sr20 lol.... remember the 3 things i wanted which i think you can sell me as you aint fitted them to your car, i will pm you now, i pmd you first at 08/03/2010, cheers

Micka in the meat market lol....

OP
OP
Shero

Shero

Ex. Club Member
Rite its deffo getting broken now, Ill be stripping it down today and tomorrow, ill get ictures of everything for **pointless language removed** ant then get the postge sorted. so few days and youll get the parts sorted.

Ta. :D

OP
OP
Shero

Shero

Ex. Club Member
rite, thats the full car stripped ALL parts are now off and pretty much ready to get posted, ill tidy them up a bit before they get sent anyway. ill be pm everyone back and letting them know what is theres tonight / tomorro. ta people.

OP
OP
Shero

Shero

Ex. Club Member
yeh, sorry mate, i forgot all about them. Ill get a box tonight from wrk pack it up and let you know the postage tomorrow.

Seb_

Give me some frogs.
Site Supporter
shero:does the deal with Maylis is ok?still interested in the open grill and the modded mudflaps.
cheers
Seb