k11 Wheel help

Sky Insurance

Official MSC Trader
Hi,

just bought this over the weekend:

micra001.jpg

First things first I need to get the wheels changed.. the tyres are all budget and the wheels are too thin for my liking.

I'm after 13" or 14" and I will not be buying new. I need to know what wheels from other cars fit straight on ideally. Do mini wheels fit? Ideally I'm after something with a dish..
I might even look at Steelies from an Almera/primera?

Thanks

Ollie

The wheels that will fit
BMW MINI
BMW 2002
BMW 1600
BMW 3 Series (E30)
Daewoo Espero
Daewoo Nubira
Daewoo Lanus
Daewoo Nexia
Daihatsu Gran Move
Daihatsu Sirion
Daihatsu Charade
Daihatsu Applause
Honda CRX
Honda Concerto
Honda Prelude 1991
Honda Accord 0 1991
Honda S800
Honda S600
Honda Civic
Kia Sephia
Kia Mentor
Kia Concord
Kia Shuma
Mazda 121 1995
Mazda MX5
Mazda 323
Mazda MX3
Mazda Demio
Mitsubishi Carisma
Mitsubishi Colt 1992
Mitsubishi Lancer 1992
Nissan 100NX
Nissan Almera
Nissan Micra
Nissan Sunny
Proton All
Renault Espace
Renault R21
Renault R19
Renault Laguna
Renault Clio
Renault Megane
Rover 400
Rover 200
Rover 45
Rover 25
Seat Ibiza
Seat Inca
Seat Toleda
Seat Arosa
Seat Cordoba
Skoda Felicia
Skoda Favorit
Skoda Forman
Skoda Pick-up
Subaru Justy 1995
Subaru Vivio
Suzuki Baleno
Toyota Yaris
Toyota Starlet
Toyota Paseo
Toyota Corolla
Toyota MR2 1990
Vauxhall Corsa
Vauxhall Chevetta
Vauxhall Victor FE
Vauxhall Nova
Vauxhall Calibra
Vauxhall Cavalier
Vauxhall Agila
Vauxhall Astra Mk3
Vauxhall Vectra
Vauxhall Astra Mk2
Volkswagen Polo
Volkswagen Vento
Volkswagen Passat 1996
Volkswagen Jetta
Volkswagen Lupo
Volkswagen Golf
Volkswagen Corrado
Volvo 360
Volvo 440
Volvo 460
Volvo 480

Volvo 340

^ thanks.. is that right though..? Isn't the centre bore completely different from the Micra to Volkswagons for example?

yes, they are 57.1mm, 2mm smaller then micras and i think vauxhall is smaller aswell. Earlier skoda favorit is 4x98mm pcd. not that you wanna get favorit wheels. so i doubt list any good tbh

Shouldnt be to hard to have the centre bore taken out.
I have some BBS RA's that I tried on the other day, 20 minutes or so with a file would have them on.

yes, they are 57.1mm, 2mm smaller then micras and i think vauxhall is smaller aswell. Earlier skoda favorit is 4x98mm pcd. not that you wanna get favorit wheels. so i doubt list any good tbh

These all have the same pcd and there was no years listed centre bore wasn't mentioned, the list isn't any good because you found one car with a different pcd

As has been said PCD is only half the story (well more like 7/8 of the story) The wheels won't fit if the wheel center bore is too small. 90% (At least) of the wheels in that list the CB is too small, its pretty much only Renault and Some Nissan OEM wheels that bolt straight on.

I'd eat my hat if skoda favorits had 4x98. But it looks a tasty hat so am happy to be proved wrong.

I'd get them to fit centre bore 10 mins with a dremel job done
Didn't realise I'd said wheels that will fit
But in my defence the pcds are correct

I'd eat my hat if skoda favorits had 4x98. But it looks a tasty hat so am happy to be proved wrong.

enjoy eating your hat mark http://www.nejlevnejsipneu.cz/sk/plechove-disky.php look at the bottom, 4x98 and then 4x100 for Škoda Favorit

the only reason I know it is when we had 1988 favorit I bought new discs and they didnt fit, then I was told the earlier models, before VW bought skoda, were 4x98.

EDIT: sorry for thieving your thread

EDIT: sorry for thieving your thread

I'll let you off of the dude shows us a video of him eating a hat.

So.. back on topic... renault wheels.. so in theory anything that is currently on an R5 GT Turbo would fit? - Would be handy if so, a mate owns one and is selling some original wheels..

Also, has anyone fitted steel wheel from an Almera or Primera?

I had Renault 5 GT turbo wheels on my micra, fit fine, I also had clio wheels on. Everything else has a centre bore issue.

The Almera wheels will fit fine. Almera GTi alloys would fit aswell.

Primera ones WILL NOT fit as they are 4 x 114.3 pcd

Oh and incase you didnt know, only N15 wheels will fit. N16 wheels are 4 x 114.3 aswell :grinning:

Thanks for all the assistance.. all sorted now.. 14" Clio RSi wheels with tyres, £70 delivered to my door on Sunday, happy days.

Ollie

Up date!

I've done 10,000 mile now, nearly owned her a year. She been brilliant, simply brilliant. Repairs have cost less than £150, mods less than £100 (wheels and induction kit and I chopped the springs)

039.jpg

Not to everyone's taste I'm sure but here you go :grinning:

Up date!

I've done 10,000 mile now, nearly owned her a year. She been brilliant, simply brilliant. Repairs have cost less than £150, mods less than £100 (wheels and induction kit and I chopped the springs)

Not to everyone's taste I'm sure but here you go :grinning:
Not too bad! I have to ask this one though...

What's your insurance company like with chopped springs? :laugh:

Back