• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

K11 Vibe

hello all thort id add up my k11 after following this forum for a while, Im not sure if this k11 was up on here by a previous owner or not but thort id share it with u all,

P Reg K11 1.0

Mods..
Janspeed 4-2-1
Straight through and 2 inch cherry bomb back box
Mushroom hks filter
1.6 injectors
100mm cold air feed ( £6 from wickes ) heat resistant
Powder coated and polished rocker cover
Lowered all round (is running abit of a ''saxo stance'' atm)
open mouth grill
heat wrapped manifold
debadged front and rear
stripped out in the back
leather door card
JBL Door speakers
14'' inch jap style wheels
Limiter removed
laguna splitter

I think all i can think of at the minuite but theres a few more to come in the near future.

i only have one pic atm was taken after the roads were gritted on a mates fone but i will get more pictures and upload very soon.

Just want to know what people think of it and so on, any suggestions are welcome, just come here to meet more micra owners and share information and hopefully gain some knowlage from MSC

Cheers Reece
P.s sorry if this is on wrong place not to sure on where this is supposed to go

http://s1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb358/raaines/?action=view&current=micrak11.jpg

davey1991

If its not scrubbing, its not low enough.
micrak11.jpg

Looks nice.

OP
OP
raaines
thanks mate going to get more pictures today when my mate gets his lazy arse out of bed, is there anyone on here in the lester area that can point me in the right direction to get my flywheel lightened?

artuan00

Buy & Sell Member
Nice and tidy .. Everything seems to fit together nicely :)

Same question as above.. Hows the performance mods? Noticable difference?

OP
OP
raaines
yeah they have, its not massive amounts of power but definatly noticable, stripping the interior out its self made a differnce, id go for it.
If another car is full interior and such and is about at 100hp mark i.e mg zr, 1.6 scoobs it will sit on the bumber and is considerably quicker than all other 1.0 n/a cars, eccept yaris 1.0 vvti which are standard at 75bhp!!
IMO the suspension is probably the best modification to go for first, makes the car look a hell of a lot better and i know it doesnt make the car quicker but if its a short and windy road/track u can almost guarantee it will feel a 100 times quicker with even a standard engine.

OP
OP
raaines
so today i ended up going to my mates house and the spanners came out, de-wiperd the rear and fitted some low set bucket seats as i was fed up of sliding around n having to hold on to that wheel for dear life

the car is not alot better to drive and my legs are no longer bent and unconfortable (standard seats did not go back far enough me im 6''2)

pics up tomorrow

davey1991

If its not scrubbing, its not low enough.
I know your pain i'm 6"3 needs some rear wheel spacers bringing down at the front and we have a winner.

Yaris 1.3 has 75 hp. 1.0L has 68hp. Both are a bit heavier than a micra.

My gf has a 1.3 yaris and it has nothing on my 1.3 micra other than the worst body roll I've ever encountered and extremely bad understeer.... Nice cars for cruising on the motorway though

OP
OP
raaines
are the 1.3 engines alot better than the 1.0, with the conversions people have said the 1.0 gear box wont last with modifications and fitting a 1.3 box is abit of a hastle? is that rite?

anyway today i was parked out side a house i was working on n pc plod walked by the about 10 steps and then turned around and had a good old nose round while i watched from the bedroom window, they were looking at manifold, interior, tyres everything just to try n get that xmas bonus,

popopo.jpg

Will 930 if you could PM me when the flywheel is available would rli apriciate it, cheers (Y)

euro_micra

Matt :)
Should have parked it in the bushes like the other k11 :wasntme:

Quite like the look of this, that maroon colour's growing on me, but I'm not a fan of the two front splitters imo.
Plenty people have run the 1.3 on a 1.0 box without much/any trouble. There are quite a few different combinations though with clutch and flywheel, baguete and frank probably know what's best, I've just been searching through there old posts, head's spinning.

OP
OP
raaines
Should have parked it in the bushes like the other k11 :wasntme:

Quite like the look of this, that maroon colour's growing on me, but I'm not a fan of the two front splitters imo.
Plenty people have run the 1.3 on a 1.0 box without much/any trouble. There are quite a few different combinations though with clutch and flywheel, baguete and frank probably know what's best, I've just been searching through there old posts, head's spinning.

lol i didnt notice the other one behind it :p

yeah im not to good with numbers and stuff like that, engine codes n what stuff u can use, if someone could point me in the right direction for what engine i can bolt straight in mine would be apriciated, hoping to have the front lowered, rotor gt3s, 1.3 16v and roll cage by mod nats in may (Y)

OP
OP
raaines
Would you be selling any parts mate?
How much would you want roughly? or just considering offers?

would sell the whole car for around 450, i have lost all paper work for car, might still have log book somewhere(moved house) but is hpi clear etc, tax til end of feb mot til march 6th, will include standard seats in the sale. 85,000 miles give or take a 100 im not sure.

only thing it needs would be the back box welding again as its cracked, still fine to drive away tho

ive herd the manifolds are hard to come by and with engine being so clean i know its worth the money.

Also the ride is STIFF, Cheers

Dougyledds

Woopa Pandastyle!
Hi mate, have you got a video of how the cherry bomb backbox sounds? considering buying one..
Also how did you get it to fit?

OP
OP
raaines
Hi mate, have you got a video of how the cherry bomb backbox sounds? considering buying one..
Also how did you get it to fit?

ill get a video tomorow if the weather isnt too bad! its only small i think the whole backbox is onli about 9 inches, its a very high pitched raspy sound,
the system atm isnt amaizing im going to be replacing the whole system accept the manifold when i change the engine

Dougyledds

Woopa Pandastyle!
nice, i may get one seeing as my system is completly stock.. such as the manifold/exhaust etc. is it easy enough to fit?

yeah they have, its not massive amounts of power but definatly noticable, stripping the interior out its self made a differnce, id go for it.
If another car is full interior and such and is about at 100hp mark i.e mg zr, 1.6 scoobs it will sit on the bumber and is considerably quicker than all other 1.0 n/a cars, eccept yaris 1.0 vvti which are standard at 75bhp!!
IMO the suspension is probably the best modification to go for first, makes the car look a hell of a lot better and i know it doesnt make the car quicker but if its a short and windy road/track u can almost guarantee it will feel a 100 times quicker with even a standard engine.

Mate, I love the car it looks great. How did you go about lowering it? i have exactly the same car and want to do the same, I just need to know what parts to buy.