K11 Very Tidy, Engine Gone.

Squizza

Ex. Club Member
Hi peeps,

EDIT: Had a mechanic minded mate look at this not as bad as first thought, even more heartache for me as it would be such a easy fix (rocker cover sea, head gasket and a good clean) so a new engine shouldn't be needed!

ANY OFFERS CONSIDERED needs to go, curently got 5months MOT and 10months Tax... although I will declare sorn very soon and/or just scrap it!!!

Included:
12" Ultralites and 15mm spacers with custom spiggot rings - worth £350
Heko Wind deflectors -
New Splitfire HT leads
4point plugs
GA16 box and cold air feed - cost £80 to have made
lowered 80/60mm - from mph, cost £210 and £80 fitted
Peterlloyd cat back - cost £160
Ashley Mani - cost £200
2 buckets seats - cost £100
Standard seats and two lots of rear bench seats
4 fli speakers and aftermarket headunit, will need door cards customising to fit - speakers nearly brand
new and cost £90

man, putting in an engine would take a few hours.. get a garage to do! But it would only take a weekend for you to do.

Bought another car miles better on fuel bit more power... gutted all the same but I guess things have to change, sure I'll be back one day and build a crazy track K11! How sweet would that be? :D
But this one needs to go can't just put another engine in cos my driving lifestyle is just not right to have a small petrol :(

One set of alloys and setup to fit, loads of parts stock and aftermarket, door cards need customising to fit new speakers, needs new head gasket. Now £750!

Just a temp car to put me on for now but its a 5dr 1.9DCI Megane on a Y-reg...

Gonna declare sorn soon, but taxed till next september.

Taxed til next september, mot'd til april... needs to go!!!!!!
OFFERS even if crazy but resonable no 1p or £20 offers :p

My mate has looked at the car rocker cover seal, headgasket and a quick clean up on the head should see her running good again :)
Unfortunetly I'm still in no position to do it or get it done, so anyone???

Not breakin. feel free to buy and make more money on what you don't need...
I simply do not have the time to do it!

Besides the shell is too tidy to break and then scrap, and surely the micra owners on here wouldn't want to encourage K11's dissappearance.

Hey Squizza, a quick question about the wind deflecters, do they actually perform like they're described?
Would you part these off?

E.

I've already got interest unfortunetly, but yeah there great... for a little ventilation, and still a little windy but no where near as bad :D
Brand new off ebay for 35posted I think :)

Back