K11 Uprated Clutch Options?

here,s your gear mate :grinning:
same size ring-gear, same spline, but different cover pcd (yours is bigger to accomodate the 190mm plate)
compared to a coilpack f/w (i dont have a 1.3 one), there is a bit less dish in the 1.6 f/w (5mm ish) but more protrusion of the friction plate centre spline (so the g/box spline will enter the plate by the same amount/depth)
and its a very light 3.2kg,s :cool:

Yes, Dale sent me a PM about it. :grinning:

Is the disc 190mm or 200mm? I thought it was 200mm... or is it on Primeras? :blush:

Anyway, its a good option for a boosted Micra, and the lighter flywheel will make a huge diference. :laugh:

Think he has bought an XTD stage 4 GA16 clutch off of Dale on AOC

And a lightweight GA Fidanza i think?

Yes, thats right, all GA stuff:

- Fidenza lightweight flywheel
- XTD Stage 4 clutch

Stock 1.3 gearbox can be used as the spline is the same...

my helix clutch has lasted me a long time now, its been battered silly and never slipped once. ive run it on a proven 123whp ish (147 at fly) more if the dyno session was finished.

How much machining is needed?

you probably have to redrill the cover pcd/boltholes eh, baguete,s 190mm cover is nearly as big as the starter ring-gear already :grinning:

Attachments

• SDC11680.JPG
    SDC11680.JPG
    271 KB · Views: 406
Just read through the thread and it gets confusing. Im after a replacement clutch for mine,i'd love the 3 paddle Helix one but cant justify spending that much money. I can get an exedy one for about £55.00.

Just seen the Helix Plate on Rally Nuts,say for example i went for this Plate,which cover would be best suited with it? I dont wanna go through the hassle of drilling holes etc as mentioned earlier in the thread. Preferably a direct fit :)

Just read through the thread and it gets confusing. Im after a replacement clutch for mine,i'd love the 3 paddle Helix one but cant justify spending that much money. I can get an exedy one for about £55.00.

Just seen the Helix Plate on Rally Nuts,say for example i went for this Plate,which cover would be best suited with it? I dont wanna go through the hassle of drilling holes etc as mentioned earlier in the thread. Preferably a direct fit :)

it depends on how much power to intend to have hooded ?

Sorry to bump this thread but whats the standard amount of splines and plate size of the clutch plate on a 1300?

Are the facelifts 180mm? I recently done a clutch change from my exploded helix to a stock one temporarily but it was 190mm.....

thread resurrection !
I'm going to turbo a 1.3, reading thought this it would appear that it would utterly destroy the standard clutch.
Am i correct in saying really i need to purchase a paddle clutch?
My intention was to have it as a mainly road / occasional track day use so don't want make it less drivable at slow speeds than it needs to.
thanks all

if i was not going to go mental, using standard engine internals, mild boost... you think the standard one will work then?
Clutch Kit LuK 618 1417 00 is the one i have installed.
thanks

if i was not going to go mental, using standard engine internals, mild boost... you think the standard one will work then?
Clutch Kit LuK 618 1417 00 is the one i have installed.
thanks
mine,s a partworn LUK hybrid one (180mm friction faces with the 160mm spline and cushdrive, and 160mm pressure plate) and it handled the TD04 130hp @ 9psi for years.
its currently coping with the smaller T15 @ 9psi fine too (120hp that kicks in very lowdown)

Back