• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

K11 Turbo Project

Hi, I’m new on here and have just realised this is the best category to post my k11. I’d just like to share my 1.0 tempest project. I bought this in November and one thing lead to another! Next on the to do list is spacers for the rear wheels so they will fill out the wide arch kit better. Then it’s getting turbo’d with a custom exhaust system. Maybe 2 front seats from something newer, bucket style but subtle. Then I will add the little things as time goes on. Some will absolutely hate this car, some might love it. It’s all fun ?

Attachments

• F922B0C6-ACFD-42F8-A8CF-3536981728F0.jpeg
    F922B0C6-ACFD-42F8-A8CF-3536981728F0.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 224
  • 13F9FC13-C2BB-4FFC-BBEE-AB74D2EE28FC.jpeg
    13F9FC13-C2BB-4FFC-BBEE-AB74D2EE28FC.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 242
OP
OP
Sam6Monks
Bought a turbo today from a Peugeot 2.0HDI.
I have just used one of these turbo’s on my civic and the power it gave out was twice as much as I expected. Very easy to work with turbo so I will have fun custom making it to fit

Attachments

• 1A5FC93B-4F28-41B3-A7B1-154F4DA52F11.jpeg
    1A5FC93B-4F28-41B3-A7B1-154F4DA52F11.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 188
OP
OP
Sam6Monks
loads of room :)
if you mount it sideways the alternator and rad are hard to avoid tho

it looks a lot neater welded in! I’m tempted to buy a smaller alloy radiator as I’m about an inch to right the way I want to fit it. Have you got a pic with the turbo on ?

OP
OP
Sam6Monks
OP
OP
Sam6Monks
How come you're selling it mate? ?
It’s gunna be a while till I get the chance to finish it so I’m thinking about getting rid. Still needs the rear arches going on and either arch rolling or arch gap cutting. Vinyl needs fitting on the drivers side and air feed to turbo needs doing plus it’ll need an exhaust system making. Very good project for someone to finish off

Good to know you can turbo the 1.0!
I am looking to get a micra for a bit of fun and in time for JAE this year. Putting a tubby on was one of the items on my list!
PM me the details if you want to sell as I would be interested.
Would it be sold running?

It’s gunna be a while till I get the chance to finish it so I’m thinking about getting rid. Still needs the rear arches going on and either arch rolling or arch gap cutting. Vinyl needs fitting on the drivers side and air feed to turbo needs doing plus it’ll need an exhaust system making. Very good project for someone to finish off
Ah right how much are you looking for mate, might be interested

OP
OP
Sam6Monks
The sandwich plate I bought for the turbo oil feed doesn’t fit unfortunately. The return will be plumbed in and the turbo will be fitted with new oil and filter. But I don’t think the oil feed to turbo will be connected. The shark won’t be fitted to the other side and rear arches won’t be fitted. It is also previous cat N. I will take £1000 for it for anyone who is interested in it. I wanted 15 for it with the turbo done and shark/arches fitted but would rather it gone as is

The sandwich plate I bought for the turbo oil feed doesn’t fit unfortunately. The return will be plumbed in and the turbo will be fitted with new oil and filter. But I don’t think the oil feed to turbo will be connected. The shark won’t be fitted to the other side and rear arches won’t be fitted. It is also previous cat N. I will take £1000 for it for anyone who is interested in it. I wanted 15 for it with the turbo done and shark/arches fitted but would rather it gone as is

That seems like a fair price, I'll have to pass as I haven't got the extra funds. Maybe try and put a listing on facebook ?‍♂️