K11 turbo oil feed

I'm going to be turbo in my k11 over next month or so. Only I need to know is. Where have people been taking the oil feed from for the turbo. Thank you peter

pollyp

Club Member
unscrew this allen head grub screw next to the exhaust manifold, it's usually seized on so I used a bolt grip extractor on the exposed end

2010-09-249-jpg.32528

and plumb the oil feed into it

2010-09-69-jpg.29424

Oh is it that ease. That's good. Thanks guys. Just getting the rest of the bit I need. I've got a astra 1.7 turbocharger for so should be alright.

frank

Club Member
it should be a TD025 then ? a nice little turbo imo :) the banjo bolt gives you the option of a 1mm oil restrictor

Sorry to bump an oldie!! But I am balls deep in my K11 CG10DET project at the moment! So nearly there, I have everything ready, Ed will be setting up a full Nistune map in a few weeks once everything is on.

One question and I was wondering if somebody could help.... The gallery plug for the oil feed, what size is the fitting, and where could I get the correct adapter? I have a MAMBA oil feed kit, which goes to 4AN and I already have a little adaptor but I am unsure whether the thread will be different on the gallery plug.

Any help would be appreciated, if someone knows of an easy fix?

Jack