K11 Suspension Set Up

Hi guys, so im just wondering what you guys would recommend for a K11 suspension? I've looked at coilovers but they are way to much for how much i want to put into this car. So i was thinking just lowering springs? What makes would you guys recommend and how much of a drop as i cant find 60mm anywhere so was thinking of 35-40mm?

Matt humphris has 60mm ones, along with lots of rally parts. Appaarently expensive though, you can use the rear spring from a suzuki alto on the front and back of the micra, but you need corsa rear shocks becaise theyre shorter, you can also use the front leg from a daewoo matiz with minor modifications and using the micra top mount

OP
OP
CalK11
Hmm, might have to look into the Humphris one as im looking for some other rally parts too. Getting 35mm lowering springs and cutting a coil off could be an option? But if not the suzuki and corsa set up sounds like it might be the way to go. How much of a drop would the alto springs give?

Matt humphris has 60mm ones, along with lots of rally parts. Appaarently expensive though, you can use the rear spring from a suzuki alto on the front and back of the micra, but you need corsa rear shocks becaise theyre shorter, you can also use the front leg from a daewoo matiz with minor modifications and using the micra top mount
I think its about 50mm