K11 Super S for sale £350

mike

I love Ed!!!!
L reg k11 super s in paint code fl1, As of writing it has 97624 miles on the clock, tax till the end of October and mot till feb.

Bad points
-Both front wings have rust bubbles on the top of the arches.

-It's got 14 years worth of dents and scratches.

-The front driver wing was respeayed prior to my owmership and it's not the best job on the world.

- no radio ATM but one will be fitted or given to you.

Good points
- Its cheap to run and I'm not looking for the earth for it

- it's has gti-r alloys fitted with the correct Nissan size tyre, all with good tread

- has electric window and central locking

- engine leaks oil but doesn't burn it

- interior is still sweet, no rips, burns, etc

- engine still produced 43-45mpg for me on a regular basis

- gearbox is strong, no cruntching. Clutch is a year old.

- gave 2 major serivces in my ownership.

- Has new battery

Will be offering the car with and without the cat 1 alarm fitted, the alarm is a toad AI606 and has some extra sensors like glass break.

£350 for car, £450 with alarm

OP
OP
mike

mike

I love Ed!!!!
Enfield in north london, spend quite a bit of time in St. Albans and surrounding area's

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
My bro is looking for a car and i believe this wil suit him well! Ill ring him now!

When can we come have a look?

And yeah, you got any pics anywhere?

OP
OP
mike

mike

I love Ed!!!!
My broadband router is knackered so can't post any pics atm, have a look for my blog to give you a idea about the car. As for coming to see Saturday, Sunday morning or anytime Monday.

If you need info [email protected]

OP
OP
mike

mike

I love Ed!!!!
bump people, need this gone. Make me a sensible offer and I'll most likely accept it.

Mike

Maccy

Young K11-er!
I'd be very very interested in the alarm if someone buys it without? Please keep that in mind - been after that alarm for a while!

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
I'd be very very interested in the alarm if someone buys it without? Please keep that in mind - been after that alarm for a while!

I'm looking at the car on saturday. It's a 1st car for the mrs. I won't be too bothered about the alarm, just want a cheap car for her, and to stop her wanting to drive my GT.

If i brought it. i'd feel happy for mike to remove the alarm and sell sperately.

Maccy

Young K11-er!
Damn, would love to take that alarm off you, especially as I managed to get my keys locked in the car today and had to get the AA out to get em back!

OP
OP
mike

mike

I love Ed!!!!
pictures

Attachments

• CIMG0881.JPG
    CIMG0881.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 274
  • CIMG0889.JPG
    CIMG0889.JPG