K11 Standard Exhaust full system

Anyone had a full standard system fitted to their K11 recently?
Wondered if any outlets cheapers then others?
Looks like I need one for my K11 CVT. Getting the horse mane coming out of the pipe now!

For anyone who wants a standard (non performance) system for the K11.
Get a quote from Formula 1 autocentres.

Kwik fit, national etc. All want in region of £230 for a full system (Ie from the cat backwards).
Formula 1 do it for about £100 all in. They really do undercut the competition.
I had Formula 1 autocentre fit the one I have currently in in early 2013, so it's almost lasted 5 years.Though the branch I used then was no longer, but discovered Formula 1 have still kept their prices.

For anyone who wants a standard (non performance) system for the K11.
Get a quote from Formula 1 autocentres.

Kwik fit, national etc. All want in region of £230 for a full system (Ie from the cat backwards).
Formula 1 do it for about £100 all in. They really do undercut the competition.
I had Formula 1 autocentre fit the one I have currently in in early 2013, so it's almost lasted 5 years.Though the branch I used then was no longer, but discovered Formula 1 have still kept their prices.

Cheers, great to know :D

Current price for 3 pcs £87.34 ?
Where do you get that figure from?
If you follow the hyper link on my first post, put in the details for the K11 and currently the prices are
a) Klarius Down pipe/front pipe £17.16 (part number 701700261)
b) Klarius Centre silencer £23.16 (part number 704700091)
c) Klarius Rear silencer £23.98 (part number 705701041)
Total £64.30
The current discount on the web site (WEEKEND14) brings it down to £55.30, even better than I posted the other week, though the 14% discount will vanish at midnight tonight, probably to be replaced next weekend with 12% (do NOT buy from the site midweek, no extra discounts!)

TBH it's probably a Klarius system. I had fitted. £96 full system fitted (excluding down pipe).
Happy with it!

Where do you get that figure from?
If you follow the hyper link on my first post, put in the details for the K11 and currently the prices are
a) Klarius Down pipe/front pipe £17.16 (part number 701700261)
b) Klarius Centre silencer £23.16 (part number 704700091)
c) Klarius Rear silencer £23.98 (part number 705701041)
Total £64.30
The current discount on the web site (WEEKEND14) brings it down to £55.30, even better than I posted the other week, though the 14% discount will vanish at midnight tonight, probably to be replaced next weekend with 12% (do NOT buy from the site midweek, no extra discounts!)

Thanks for the info but the price that I listed was the total for the 3 items in my basket? Web sites can be strange things. Again many thanks for the info

Thanks for the info but the price that I listed was the total for the 3 items in my basket? Web sites can be strange things. Again many thanks for the info
You using 'CarParts4less' or the actual 'Eurocarparts' website? The basket price that you state sounds that you are using Eurocarparts......

Hi
I used your link ?
Well I just used the same link and put the parts in the basket, applied the current discount code (NOV12) and got this:-
46Erl0K.jpg

Damn, wish I knew this when I had my Super S I couldn't find a standard exhaust for love nor money!

Damn, wish I knew this when I had my Super S I couldn't find a standard exhaust for love nor money!

Don't Worry Be Happy

My dozy brother recently paid £76 to one of the National Free fit rip off groups for a replacement back box rear silencer on his K11. Almost as much as the vehicle is worth with the dreaded MOT coming up in two months when it may be beyond economic repair and on its last and one way journey to the scrap yard?

Hi, I am looking at changing my k11 rear silencer for a darius one. Did you notice any difference in the noise with the new darius back box silencer?
Many thanks for any input given ;0)

Hi, I am looking at changing my k11 rear silencer for a darius one. Did you notice any difference in the noise with the new darius back box silencer?
Many thanks for any input given ;0)

Darius wasn't he in X factor. He didn't sound very good?!

I am not certain for sure if mine is a Klarius system. Tho I had mine fitted for £96 full system fitted (excluding down pipe). I am wondering just how many other makes there are out there for that price, so assuming it is Klarius.
Mine sounds ok. It's not Janspeed noisy. Though, does have a bit of a low note to it. (mine always sounds a bit, putt putty) for some reason!

Darius wasn't he in X factor. He didn't sound very good?!

I am not certain for sure if mine is a Klarius system. Tho I had mine fitted for £96 full system fitted (excluding down pipe). I am wondering just how many other makes there are out there for that price, so assuming it is Klarius.
Mine sounds ok. It's not Janspeed noisy. Though, does have a bit of a low note to it. (mine always sounds a bit, putt putty) for some reason!

lol..yep darius is he dodgy scottish version of clarius..I hope it has more x factor..lol
ohh well, the clarius can't sound any worse than mine with a rusty hole in it..!

Thanks for the reply..

For £96 from Formula one fitted it's a good system. My previous one lasted 5 years. I was starting to get the hair maine coming out of the exhaust pipe in the end!

Back