k11 st ?

T

tom

someone suggested on here a while back about putting a st lump in a k11, was just wondering if has been done/possible? or what about supercharging and turboing a super s lump?

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
i dont think anyone has done it that i am aware of, almost certainly not!

superchaging and turbo'in together is very VERY hard to set up correctly

you need to have the turbo spooling when the supercharger is about finished full boost to avoid big lumpyness in the rev range at the crossover point, it must be an absolute nightmare tring to put all the kit in together ie space wise. (dunno whether im right on these points butthats what i would think)

i would advise against trying this setup, why not just turbo, seems a much easier safer and cheaper option to me.

OP
OP
T

tom

was just an idea at something a bit different :p
what would me the best way to get the most power in a micra then? 200 lump?

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
turbo 1.6 or turbo 1.3 but loose out on bottom end to sacrafice high power or a SR20 or if you are crazy enough then a SR20DET

OP
OP
T

tom

thats what i was thinking sr20det, has anyone actually within the club done this?
do you know how easy it will be to do? and what i would need?
have tried speaking to a few companys who think im just taking the widdle :down:

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Hasnt been done in the uk afaik, has been done over in japan a fair bit tho, search for sr20det on the forums and u'll find some info on it.

Or look for micraholics for examples of the engine transplants

OP
OP
T

tom

thanks ill have a look, need to find ma username etc cant remember it :sleepy: