K11 SR clocks, Door pilliar tweeters

rammy.1

Ex. Club Member
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in a set of SR clocks with the green background dials, also i have the door pillar tweeters with mesh and the original nissan speakers.

Micra_Mamp

Ex. Club Member
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in a set of SR clocks with the green background dials, also i have the door pillar tweeters with mesh and the original nissan speakers.

do the clocks have a rev counter?? if so then i'll have them =] how much posted??

Primal_Concrete_Micra

Ex. Club Member
id take the tweeters, but just the tweeters as i already have the covers! you thinking of heading to the meet next week, not sure if they have arranged a location for it yet!

OP
OP
R

rammy.1

Ex. Club Member
Micra Mamp, i will upload some pics later today or tomorrow.

Primal concrete micra I will let Micra Mamp have first refusal as i would rather sell it altogether but i will consider your offer if Micra Mamp doesnt have them.

Pap 29 I think 30 pound posted is fair, as they would cost 5-10 pound to post them, i'm unsure if they work, but if they dont i will give you a refund. you can't get fairer than that.

superls

K10 Tuner
you can see one in these pics, there the same as them.

P1010116.jpg

P1010145.jpg

OP
OP
R

rammy.1

Ex. Club Member
Micra Mamp, sorry for being slack, i will get some up tonight

Here are some pictures

Photo-0170.jpg

Photo-0172.jpg

Photo-0173.jpg

Photo-0174.jpg

Photo-0176.jpg

Here are some pictures of the clocks

Photo-0177.jpg

Photo-0180.jpg

OP
OP
R

rammy.1

Ex. Club Member
Anyone interested

£25 posted for door pillar tweeters and trims, £20 collected
£30 posted for clocks, £25 collected

I will meet people half way if local 10 mile ish

BG101

Ex. Club Member
I'm interested if the pillars will fit a standard prefacelift :) also the clocks, would these work OK without modification? Thanks

BG